Old 06-26-2010, 03:12 PM
APA in text citation for magazine ad?

How do I do an in-text citation for a magazine ad?

Let's say I refer in the paper to an ad for Marc Jacobs clothing on page 3 of the July 2010 issue of Vogue Magazine, I'm also attaching a copy of the ad as an appendix.

How would I write the in text citation?
Old 06-26-2010, 05:03 PM
If you can't find the answer on a web site like Purdue-OWL, I would call a college library and ask for help...I believe academic librarians are pretty knowledgeable in citations and I doubt if they'd tell you to shove off if you're not a student there. Good luck.

Last edited by NetTrekker; 06-26-2010 at 05:04 PM.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: wellness check police home depot 2x6x16 korean kimchi jars jaguar pronunciation jagwire jackson brown stay support.apple.com/ht201351 florist names ideas sunburn tattoo radon testing scams penguin lighters zingh empire alberti popaj nationality oglaf twitter bomb fuses g to cc tube tv donations sniper railgun dura lube review wolf shield refract meaning nitro tablet smelling metallic flight stairs define daisy chain american dvds overly muscular man quarter of ten q2 airplane hooptie urban dictionary leonard cohen sucks dog ate multivitamin security passport hire screenwriter sonicare teeth doctor prescribed steroids leather fur what is the lethal dose of lsd how long can a sandwich last in the fridge how do you pronounce augustine can you pick up someone else's prescription cvs white people smell like 2 2 5 for extremely large values of 2 does no pets include caged animals a body lying on the top of the ground will be skeletalized in about how long? engine ran without oil i married an illegal immigrant and need advice does lysol spray kill mold and mildew what to do with rabbit pelts christa miller drew carey how hard can a human bite can a pellet gun kill a person back pain from standing at work hire a script writer text to landline att the vigina is a self cleaning oven lending club payment status pending women have a greater bal than men of the same weight because women have less does a microwave kill germs can having to poop cause headaches how to trace an electrical circuit in a house 5 grams of coke read receipts for yahoo mail advil tablets vs liquid gels is traffic violation a crime what temperature do celsius and fahrenheit meet how to stop a cat from pooping on carpet what is a manhattan sandwich what does cinnamon girl mean pick 3 ways to win how to use brass knuckles bacteria dies when refrigerated or frozen