Old 01-24-2010, 11:22 PM
Dental Question--is Irrigation worth it?

So I went to the dentist after a few years of neglect and found out my gums aren't in the best of shape, so they recommended a Deep Cleaning. Fine, who am I to argue?

The problem: the total cost comes to $750 after insurance! However, I can get this reduced to $200-something if I decline the irrigation and the "direct placement of antibiotic into the gums" (for which I forgot the technical term.)

So does anyone know how effective those two are? Is it worth the massive price-tag, or is a normal deep cleaning sans those good enough?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:34 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: edging dares lido boz scaggs strip club prostitutes fred illyria midnight oasis ghosting smoke balding hipster mailman delivery hours ungrounded light switch lifted truck accident eating dry ice prince charles medals japanese frog i'll swan arachnid response ipa bitter monsters ball ending crock pot fire inducing a fever meineke brakes cost bereavement for grandparent mouth flap dumber than a poisonous meat songs for tenors dog prozac overdose virginia lottery anonymous night greeting cat drinking beer dave pelzers mother gameknot chess motorcycle tire blowout helloooo seinfeld salicylic acid asprin does cocaine go bad eating poison oak for immunity pepsi one vs pepsi max fried eggs in spanish geometric growth vs exponential growth out call vs in call light switch only works sometimes shower won't turn off post exposure rabies vaccine cost bulbs for touch lamp a fish has a head 9 inches long wells fargo surepay to bank of america diarrhea how long after eating printer in error state hp is there a drano for toilets how to destroy a gun person jumping in the air how old are you when you're in 8th grade why did magnum pi go off the air how to test speaker wire with multimeter what two mammals lay eggs how to get a new mail key how are hot dog buns sliced raw meat on bruises calphalon hanging pot rack how to threaten someone without getting in trouble what does delay end mean on washing machine do they make non drowsy benadryl best online glasses reddit how to make blank ammo what does omfug mean why is there a loop on the back of mens dress shirts apple pie with cheese on top