Old 11-15-2008, 05:04 PM
Charter Member
"Strike Zone" Printed On Laptop

My Dell 1501 laptop has "Strike Zone" printed on it's underside. Does anyone know what this means?
Is it where I clobber the damn thing when it crashes? What a great idea!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:34 PM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2018 STM Reader, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: parachuting off buildings 714 pill snuff a candle swerving cars sinus vacuum zeroxposur wiki kerbal reentry document courier ads penis aaa mileage verification scp marianas trench yamaha m45 marcel ledbetter real cowboy bebop firefly superglue invented unsweet cornbread mix female treasure trail i hate podcasts ogoplex the ropes mueller exerciser belt pan rule 34 double c cup mafia numbers toe prints wet wives spoiled milk symptoms turbo button computer what is poontang camouflage effectiveness fuck paypal what are sixlets weekly reader archive why do female swimmers have no breasts chrome move to new tab automatically weird al bad hair day songs mopery with intent to creep my garbage disposal is humming how long does a jammed finger take to heal how to start a comic book store how to cash business check gabrielle d estrees painting bacon number whitney houston why do cats get excited after they poop black and decker roach repeller what is the point of a covered bridge what kind of doctor should i see for snoring patrick o'brian novels in order how to pronounce fiance water powered sump pump vs battery madonna like a prayer meaning cost to remove a mole hunting and gathering vs agriculture how to find out if someone is trying to serve you papers motion sickness while driving my car read receipt yahoo mail wet toilet paper before wiping how to secure bike to car rack chicken breast with rib meat table cream vs half and half leather furniture and cats bouncy ball with handle how to dispose of rotten meat how to whiten gray hair with peroxide tiptoe through the tulips spongebob is tweety bird a girl or boy pens for drawing on skin is the smoking man mulder's father how to dye jeans black