Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 08:13 PM
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 71
What is anti-chemical "goop" used by military?

What is the name of the goop used by military to neutralize chemical/radiological contamination?

Several years ago I participated in a seminar put on by military where they were showing anti chemical and radiological procedures. They demonstrated some goop that was to be applied to any contaminated surface (including skin) and it would supposedly neutralize it.
It is NOT Fuller's Earth.

Does anyone know what this stuff is?

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27 AM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright 2018 STM Reader, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: lotrimin ultra review remembering charlie morecraft the kivin method 23 skidoo euthanize fish japanese nips vomit jelly beans peggy nickname ferengi headdress games like planetbase simpsons dragons how much gas does an idling car use per hour average height of 2 story house does the hand in water trick work christ on a cracker origin not a low calorie food air pressure in a balloon why does satan want souls will drano work in standing water heat n glo remote not working my god in italian suspicious car parked outside my house how to warm your pool homeless in san francisco get paid