Old 01-15-2005, 10:13 AM
Question about reporting income from selling plasma on your taxes

Last year I made about $1300 selling plasma and I want to report it on my taxes. Do I need any records or can I just estimate $1300 and explain how I got the money, or will doing that put me at risk of an audit?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 PM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2017 Sun-Times Media, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: jailbroken firesticks ups loader move to strike long car antenna deadly blessing imdb insurance restricted delivery schwarzenegger etymology mansize tissues vonage second line pho nutrition enclosed pool high beam headlight colonoscopy one liners fantasy horse names a1c level 5.8 nypd blue ass pachabel christmas unisom overdose amount pseudoephedrine bluelight betty slang cf reference clean fill wanted www.sbcourts.org/jury plural of pheonix sokar sg1 100 quid keith richards fingers are sperm alive tens machine dangers midas estimate sunsetter commercial westerns soundtracks poisoning groundhogs can you digest plastic 1 inch of rain penalty for filing taxes one day late long sleeve shirt with t shirt over it suing for child support after 18 can you use windex to clean car windows shave 'em dry meaning xylophone music for kids can you talk about a case after jury duty what does como chingas mean weight of a casket kroger thanksgiving dinners 2016 why doesn t the stomach digest itself wheel of time worth reading call the ball maverick my cat is too skinny how to get old gas out of lawn mower what to do with sugarcane gas or propane generator latex paint for bathroom arby's traditional greek gyro 36 inch waist male how to pronounce r'lyeh is it legal to destroy money how much does it cost to have a mole removed how many vials of blood for a blood test do dogs get cramps what does dilute urine look like best way to store a cut onion spanish slang for white boy