vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:42 AM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2017 Sun-Times Media, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: wanker slang house footprint packing cigarettes myth masturbating while breastfeeding procul harun medieval javelin centipede spiders mythbusters ideas unlicensed daycare rates urban dictionary froggy demolay cult unprotected anal sex blue eyed monkey farm fucking illegal abortions frazz comics sulfa powder wwii windshield wipers stuck spencers gift posters zantac with alcohol 10000 money band slant engines reverse stereo fight club symbolism longneck beer nabisco bacon crackers card dealer visor commit harry carey old whores sickness stereotypical italian song houston streetwalkers original aragorn ah sookie sookie roku wireless keyboard how much does 1 2 inch drywall weight ear clogged and ringing best glue for polyethylene pizza toppings that start with i i am sofa king we todd ed what is the difference between no contract and unlocked cell phones how to tell if someone is fake sleeping penn and teller nail gun how american accents sound to british shogun 2 realm divide trigger my computer can't find my printer how to dull a knife what is the hem of a shirt take shelter movie ending meaning spots on glasses won't come off activate my modem virus time warner i could tell you but i'd have to kill you aluminum free deodorants at walmart does marijuana smell like skunk swiss movement vs japanese movement credit card machine down sign dryer sheets mice snopes shipping car with stuff in it raiders of the lost ark plane star wars thx widescreen vhs vitamins on an empty stomach dominos square cut pizza safe wedding bands for electricians weight of a yard of concrete remote control for baby when did the uneven bars change how much do protons weigh cloudflare-nginx 400 bad request reddit how to fix curtain rod holes body shop damaged my car