Old 11-23-2002, 09:57 PM
Styx song on the simpsons

ok i was watching the simpsons. it was the one where it was like a play on the story of oddysseus (sp?) and they said somehting about crosisn the river styx and then there was a sone playing. i would have to assume that it was a styx song but i cant seem to find out which one. can anyone help me out here!! thanks in advance
Old 11-23-2002, 09:58 PM
wow lots of typos there.... i think i get the jist of it...
Old 11-23-2002, 10:07 PM
I don't have a tape of the episode handy, but I'm almost sure the song you're referring to is Lady.
Old 11-23-2002, 10:08 PM
The song I believe was "Lady." I did not see that episode, but saw the preview. It was Styx's first radio hit. Personally, I feel it was the beginning of their creative demise. Not so much when they made the song, which was years before becoming a national hit, but when it finally got widespread airplay.
Old 11-23-2002, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Road Rash
The song I believe was "Lady." I did not see that episode, but saw the preview. It was Styx's first radio hit. Personally, I feel it was the beginning of their creative demise. Not so much when they made the song, which was years before becoming a national hit, but when it finally got widespread airplay.
Sorry, I got carried away. I don't mean to start a debate about the worthyness of Styx. Disregard all after "...first radio hit."
Old 11-23-2002, 10:11 PM
thanks guys

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off