Old 02-20-2003, 12:13 PM
Why does my USB cable have "space shuttle" written on it?

Ok, this cable came with a camera.
It has several small groups of numbers/letters.

They go in order:

E12760 (UL) TYPE CM 75C 28AWG SPACE SHUTTLE

What's with that?
Old 02-20-2003, 12:19 PM
Cool marketting.

Buy 'em here:

http://shentech.com/spacshut10fe.html

It's a brand name!!!
Old 02-20-2003, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Why does my USB cable have "space shuttle" written on it?
Clearly, that part was meant to have been installed on the Columbia, but ...

nevermind. I haven't the heart to finish formulating a tasteless joke today.
Old 02-20-2003, 12:35 PM
Hey - Brand Name!

sorry

Is it Nostradamus Brand by any chance?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: nipple strings dura lube review western movie whistle dyson digital motor apposable thumb airplane boobs rafter truss large gas tank rice coal listerine peroxide mouthwash maynard crebs nippy weather sawed off rifle knocked up origin cement washing hydrofluoric acid death bookshelf pins greatschools net miramar brig horsehair upholstery i trust him nyquil recommended dosage akira elevator dynabeads motorcycle moby scientology vidangel wikipedia bumming cigarettes satan tree riddle dnd abated breath british di parts of a phone do they put you to sleep for a root canal using gfci without ground the roof is on fire let the mutha fugga burn has julie andrews ever been nude songs that start sad and end happy does ibuprofen get you high scraping noise from wheel while driving how does peggy come from margaret why do women like fisting why can't i see my friends timeline cracker barrel decor for sale how much are brakes at midas how to anchor a safe to the floor the ____ argues that since an infinite causal chain is impossible, god must be an uncaused cause. what to do when buying a car with no title sodastream bottle expiration date blue dress shirt with white collar bacon number jennifer lopez itchy gums after flossing how to hide security camera wires ax you a question open a can of woop ass what is a fluffer? does pest offense work wax for candy making song at the end of the two towers how deep do you need to bury a cat folsom prison blues pinball wizard where to find steam game files civ 6 a unit needs orders ss bolts hand sign