Closed Thread
Old 06-29-2003, 04:36 PM
So this dude calls me a fat nigger bitch......(long)

3am this morning, after a Girls night in, my younger sister and I walk her girlfriend down to the next major intersection so that she can take a 10min bus ride home. Several other Black females are also waiting for the 24hr bus.

Across the street is this woman who could possibly be prostituting herself. I say possibly, because she is visibly drunk, by herself and wearing some skimpy clothing while standing at the side of the road. As we're standing there trying to figure out what this chick was doing, this guy appears from somewhere walks up to her and they start drunkenly going at each other. They decide to venture out into the middle of the road several times just to rub up on eachother some more. Now, they didn't appear to know each other, just enjoying eachother's drunk company on a busy street. One of the times they were groping each other in the middle of the road, a car comes close to hitting them so they decide to take it up on the median.

So, we're all standing there watching these two, I say to my sister, we're going to see these two on CP24 tomorrow morning (a 24 hr Toronto newstation) and start doing a mini newscast and at that, we all start laughing loudly.

Guy decides he didn't like us laughing and come running from the median with the woman in tow almost getting hit by the arriving bus. He starts yelling something, but we couldn't really make it out. Next thing you know, he in my face yelling "YOU FAT NIGGER BITCH!!!!! YOU FAT NIGGER BITCH!!!!!" At this point, all the people were lining up to get on the bus. He runs over to the line, which happen to all be Black women, yelling "FAT NIGGER BITCHESS!!!!!!"

All of us stood there dumbfounded. Later, we figured it was the shock of having someone call you a nigger bitch for no good reason. The bus driver waves the lineup unto the bus, but my sister and I aren't getting on the bus, so the guy runs back to me and starts screaming in my face "nigger bitch, yea! i called you a nigger bitch!" At this point I've backed up a couple of steps threatening to drop kick his ass.

But then, common sense got the better of me and realized that this was a drunken fool. That it wasn't even worth shouting insults at. But then he was all up in my face again, waving his cigerette in my face calling me all kinds of names ending in Nigger Bitch.

At that point, my sister is holding me back, the whole bus is watching me to see if I'm going to really take this fool down. After getting hit with a pop bottle from a person on the bus, and a big Latino dude asking him to take him on, my sister pulls me away.

I was furious. Beyond furious. But at the same time, I was laughing but the guy was drunk. But the more I thought about it, the angrier I got. That guy didn't just call me a bitch, he didn't just call me fat, he called me a fat nigger bitch. And it made me think, all the thoughts going thru my head at the time were, asshole, jackass, dumbass drunkard, but not once did I think, fucking cracker. not once.

On the walk home, my sister and I talked about how much it hurt to be called a nigger bitch. how it seemed like in fight or nasty argument we got into as kids, teenagers, if it was against white people, the first thing that flew from their mouth was the word nigger.

As a grown woman in Canada, I didn't think I'd ever hear that name in reference to me. I remember back in high school in Hamilton, this guy who was known to be part of a mafia family (and he is now serving time for murders he did while he was in high school) had written nigger on my locker because he didn't like how i didn't bow down to him and his crew.....

But I'm a grown woman now. And it hurts just as much, probably even more now because I didn't think that it was 'outloud' like that. Sure, I get the occasional undercover biased comments, but I got used to those. Its the obvious ones that throw me off. Then I rememeber that I'm in Canada where the racism is opposite of the ones experinced in the States, which is sometimes blatant and obvious, meanwhile in Canada, they just keep to themselves and hurl them at the appropriate times.

In the end, it makes me wonder what I prefer....the sometimes in your face racism of the United States or the blindside you racism of Canada......
Old 06-29-2003, 04:42 PM
Did you run him over?
Old 06-29-2003, 04:46 PM
nope. i was walking. wouldn't have solved anything anyways....next thing you know, his family thinks that he was run over by some fat nigger bitch....
Old 06-29-2003, 04:46 PM
vivian, I'd be just as shocked if this story had taken place in the United States as in Canada. That is not acceptable behavior anywhere civilized humans live. Unfortunately, the barbarians don't seem to notice political boundaries - they're everywhere.

What an asshole. My first reaction is to wish you had kicked his ass, but a dipshit like that isn't worth your energy. I'm sorry you had to endure this.
Old 06-29-2003, 04:48 PM
I'm sorry. You didn't deserve to have to experience that. Living in the South, no matter how much we try to say that racism doesn't exist here as bad as it once did, it still does. I grew up hearing that word. For a long time I didn't know it was a bad word to call someone. When you are a little kid, you don't know. Now most parents teach their kids it's not a nice word. And it truly is not. It's bad, no matter where it happens.
Old 06-29-2003, 05:07 PM
What an awful experience... I admire the way you're able to talk about it with such a level head, though.

I'm trying to think why, exactly, something like that hurts so much -- being called nasty names simply for being something that you are. And I think it's because most people (I hope, at least) embrace the differences among everyone, and so when one person still "doesn't get it," we become angry and disappointed. In that one person's world, you're simply a cocksucking fag, a fat nigger bitch, or whatever -- and it's frustrating that you can't make him change his mind about it. It's the fact that you're helpless to make him change that's infuriating.
Old 06-29-2003, 05:19 PM
Dumb fucking loser drunk.

Had I been there (a 41 year old fat white man), I would have walked over and kicked him in the mouth, then returned to the line without having said a word, except perhaps;

"I'm personally sorry that there are still people like this in the world. Ladies, you're beautiful. Have a great day."
Old 06-29-2003, 05:31 PM
I think life should be more like cartoons... some people deserve to have a piano dropped on their heads.
Old 06-29-2003, 05:38 PM
Wow.

I bet the guy woke up this morning remembering his behavior. He probably is the kind of guy who would try to apologize, claiming that when he gets drunk, he loses control. But see, alcohol is only a truth serum. It makes you say stuff you believe but you normally keep to yourself.

"Fat nigger bitch" doesn't just slip out.

Thank God you weren't alone. I can't imagine having to go through that shit by myself.
Old 06-29-2003, 05:42 PM
Wow. That truly sucks. What a very painful thing. When I was a kid, other kids on the bus (Mexican and White) used to shout "nigger, nigger" at me all the time. I was five. The bus driver would never tell them to stop and sit down, although he would yell at me or tell me to shut up and sit down if I tried to say anything back.

You just gave me major flashbacks. I'm sorry you had to go through it again recently.
Old 06-29-2003, 05:46 PM
I know what this is like. I've had to go through a certain amount (probably less than my share) of flung epithets. Usually the perps stay far away, and I imagine I would be much more unsettled by the fellow running up and shrieking right in my face (I would fear violence).

It's usually pretty droll, but when it stops being so it gets pretty chilling pretty fast, doesn't it?
Old 06-29-2003, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by monstro
Wow.

I bet the guy woke up this morning remembering his behavior. He probably is the kind of guy who would try to apologize, claiming that when he gets drunk, he loses control. But see, alcohol is only a truth serum. It makes you say stuff you believe but you normally keep to yourself.

"Fat nigger bitch" doesn't just slip out.

Thank God you weren't alone. I can't imagine having to go through that shit by myself.

And that's my point....it held a serum of truth. He would normally keep that to himself, but because he was drunk, he felt free to say it. Although the words were insulting, it was a wake up call for me. I was listened to stories of my Black friends in the States and thought, wow, glad that doesn't really happen here when it does. Its just on the downlow....
Old 06-29-2003, 06:09 PM
I have long said I acknowledge one race: human. I'll accept this creature's words as evidence of his resignation from that race.

CJ
Old 06-29-2003, 06:14 PM
That's why I'd rather racism--if it's going to exist--be overt. That way, I know who's the bad guy. If everyone's being fake and polite, you don't know who you have to watch out for. Maybe we should get everyone drunk.

All I can say is that you can't worry about the haters. The next time someone calls you a fat nigger bitch, tell them they can kiss your black ass and then walk away. Or snap your fingers and all your friends from the SDMB will come to your rescue.

(When I first read the OP, I laughed at "bitchess". That's like a princess who's PMSing, right?)
Old 06-29-2003, 06:24 PM
Quote:
In the end, it makes me wonder what I prefer....the sometimes in your face racism of the United States or the blindside you racism of Canada......
That would never happen down here in enlightened Florida. What's up with you backward, racist, Canadians?
I didn't really mean any of that. But, having heard so much unsubstantiated crap directed at my country it really felt good to get that off my chest.

Seriously, I personally have never seen something like that in the South. I've heard drunk white guys use the word "nigger," but never to anyone's face. When that happens, just using "nigger," there tend to be quite a few nervous titters and sideways glances. It's truly not acceptable in the new urban South.

Maybe it's all the guns. People tend to keep their mouths shut. Less birds on the highway also.
Old 06-29-2003, 06:25 PM
White people and black people do lots of not-nice-things to each other. Sometimes when we are drunk or high things we wouldn't normally say slip out. There really is lots of anger just below the surface and this applies to both groups.
Old 06-29-2003, 06:30 PM
While in general I'm a big fan of Canadian non-violence attitudes, with all due respect I don't think a white man (even if drunk) would run up to a group of large black women in the US and call them fat nigger bitches. Well actually he might... once.
Old 06-29-2003, 06:31 PM
God. I wish I was surprised, but I'm not. That's awful.

I think nothing hurts like being insulted for the way you ARE because that's, well, YOU. You can't change it. You don't WANT to, even if you could. But there's some asshole, who you've never seen before and will probably never see again, calling you horrible things. The asshole knows nothing about you, he just sees your color, or whatever he's insulting. (In my case, it'd be height. "Midget" is as offensive to me as "nigger." And to a lot of other people.)
Old 06-29-2003, 07:18 PM
He just said it because he's not really a man, and shouting at a bunch of ladies at a bus stop was his way of compensating. Shouting insults at others is the best way he could find of jacking himself up.

What a pathetic person.
Old 06-29-2003, 07:22 PM
Wow, [B]Vivian[\B], what an asshole. Glad it ended with no bloodshed, although getting a little of his would have been fine with me.

I thought I heard once that some survey said (checks--this ain't GD, whew) that the thing women feared most from men was being raped or beaten; from women, men feared worst getting laughed at. And where was his "lady love"? Usually you end up with two drunk assholes yelling at you.

Sorry you had to go through this.
Old 06-29-2003, 07:22 PM
That's really awful. I would've been scared out of my mind. It was so brave of you to keep your cool like that.
Old 06-29-2003, 07:56 PM
What a magnificent display of assholery.

This is what I would have done.

Drunken Fool: "Fat nigger bitch!"

Me: "Yo mama."

or better yet:

DF: "Fat nigger bitch!"

Me (extending hand): You with the face... please to meetcha."
Old 06-29-2003, 08:17 PM
I'm seriously at a loss for words. I really am.

And I am so sorry that you had to go through that, but you kept your cool and came out so far above him, he'd need binoculars to see you.

I hate that word with a passion. I remember being eight years old and visiting family - some more distant relatives. And I was out in the front yard playing with some cousins when one of my younger cousins pointed out the black lab running around with us.

"My daddy calls this dog Nigger 'cause he said he's stupid and doesn't listen well."

At eight years old, my jaw hit the ground. I knew that that word wasn't just bad, it was unacceptable at any time to say it or even think it. My mom had explained that it wasn't just an insult, but it was a bad word in our house and she never wanted to hear it from either myself or my brother. And then I heard this cousin saying it - well, I went straight to my mom and asked her why they would call their dog that. I got a big lesson on racism that day - and even though I was still young, I was pretty stunned by the callousness and blatant racism of my cousin. That day and that conversation with my younger cousin's never left my mind.

The only other time I've heard a family member use it was when my seven year old cousin said it while she was in my car one day about six years ago. And she said it so carelessly that I was shocked. When I asked her where she'd heard it, she said she heard Eddie Murphy say it in "The Nutty Professor". So of course, that led to a discussion on why she should never say that word and why it was okay for him to say it but not her (not that I necessarily agree with using the word at all, but I understand the rationalization from some of the black community, just like I understand the rationalization of 'fag' from some of the gay community.). But now she understands what's behind the word and what it really means.

That word is fucking powerful. And you handled it with flying colors, vivian.

Ava
Old 06-29-2003, 08:49 PM
That really stinks. I can't think of another word that is more bitter on my tongue. I'm really sorry that you had to endure that. I think you handled it well. His intention was to wound. Don't let him win.
Old 06-29-2003, 10:14 PM
I created a response a few hours ago, and promptly abandoned this thread because I couldn't come up with the right words.
I've grown up in Texas, and I heard that word often from older relatives (a long time ago).
You're the better person...
and I still can't find the right words. Sorry!
Old 06-29-2003, 10:53 PM
That's terrible that he would do that, but I just want you to know some white people have to go through stuff like that too. When I was younger I was in a predominantly black school. I was harassed, beaten, and treated like crap simply becuase I was a white kid. I tried so hard to get along, but I was never given a chance to. I even asked one of the main ones what she had against me, and her response was that she couldn't stand white fat honkies. But yeah, I know what you mean. Its not fun to be treated like crap simply because someone thinks you are the wrong color. You sound like a good person to me, and I'm sorry you had to experience that.
Old 06-29-2003, 11:32 PM
BANNED
What a shitty thing to say. You're not fat, you're big boned!

Goddamned drunken idiots screaming racial epithets in 2003, what the fuck is wrong with people?
Old 06-29-2003, 11:59 PM
vivian, I hope hope that I live long enough that the "N" word losses its special significance. Not likely I know and for very good reasons. But especially if this was the first time that you had that hurled at you I can understand (I hope) how it must have felt.

But just think about it this way. He call called you fat. He called you a bitch. He may as well as called you a fat, cunt, bitch. The bottom line is that the guy is one of many fucking idiots. As long as you know that he is a jerk and you are minding your own business, just keep your head up high and be proud of yourself. The words don't really matter (IMHO), the guy was drunk and an asshole. And I don't give anyone a break for being drunk, if you can't be civil plastered, then don't get plastered.

It sounds like any group of folks would snicker at his behaviour in the middle of the street. Bottom line -- it's his problem and not worth worrying about.
Old 06-30-2003, 12:00 AM
Otto

See, that's the thing that REALLY bothered me! I'm not fat, I'm phat! : )
Old 06-30-2003, 12:11 AM
As a white male I have no clue as to how you feel hearing that word and all the associated history that follows it. I think I can sorta kinda understand because I had a lot of medical problems as a child, and I know in school after hearing some of the taunts I would end up wanting to kill them or myself. I imagine it is much worse in your situation. All I can say is that I am sorry that kind of shit is still going on, and frankly IMO the asshole needed to have his "clock" cleaned. Hopefully this asshole is in the minority and will soon go the way of the dinosaur.
Old 06-30-2003, 12:51 AM
Sealemon does psychology 101. More like 10.1

The man was more than drunk, alcohol mearly makes you more of what you already are. He's one of those twits who feel like they can do anything, and if someone actually stares at them (While they'll making asses of themselves in public, imagine that), then they feel like they need to lash out at the starers.

Unfortunatly, the booger-eating moron can't think of anyreally decent insults to throw, so he decides to try and push your button by flinging out the obvious physical and racial insults.

So, my final observation is that this guy is a finger-sniffing mouth breating monkey who throws words around like shit.

Sorry you got hit with his verbal fecal matter.
Old 06-30-2003, 01:29 AM
Vivian, my brother used to play backup for a large black woman with the most amazing voice. Once, when they were playing a gig in a medium sized town, a drunk in the audience called her a "fat nigger bitch". She stopped, looked him in the eye and said "I can lose weight. I can move to a more enlightened place. I can even control the evil temper that is telling me to come kick your nasty face out the door. But I don't have to. Tomorrow, I will wake up and feel fine about myself. And you, Mr. Drunken Fool, will still be a fool, but you'll be hung over and wondering exactly how that microphone stand got shoved up your narrow ass."

The place went wild, and she got a standing ovation. (Fellow Texans, that was the late Roosters in Brenham, a hotbed of cowboys with good manners and a taste for blues with their C&W)

She has lived in Canada, in Chicago and in Texas. And her take on the racism issue is that up North and in Canada, it's hidden. Down South, especially in Texas, they don't bother to hide it, but they don't drag it out often, because of societal pressure. If one white guy around here hears another white guy spouting off in a racist manner, they'll usually tell them to take their ignorance elsewhere.

Oh, at the end of the gig that I was talking about earlier, Drunk Guy tries to get near Diana. Drunk Guy is about 5'9". Drummer (6'2") and bass player (6'4", my baby brother) take him outside and drop him in the dumpster. And he's too short and too drunk to get out. Diana insisted on calling the cops from her cell phone to have them get him out. But she did ask them to send a black officer. They did.
Old 06-30-2003, 02:02 AM
When I was taking my first Japanese class at a local community college, I was sitting around after class with a friend and another member of the class who was black. The black guy suddenly started complaining about one of the Korean girls in the class, using a number of racial comments and generally shocking us both. I still don't know why he did that in front of us, since we weren't his close friends. Maybe he assumed that since we were white, we'd be okay with that sort of comment.

My friend and I ended up looking at each other and walking away. I'm still sort of dazed by it.
Old 06-30-2003, 12:06 PM
Another reason not to take the TTC...half the time just waiting for the bus can be a colourful experience! OK, so that was cheesy with extra cheese.

Seriously, when I was a student I'd see some funny stuff waiting for the Subway (not a big fan of the buses). Drunk racist fuckers are just the begining.

Which bus stop was this at? Sounds like downtown...west end?

Badmana
Old 06-30-2003, 12:11 PM
BTW Vivian, any chance of coming to Montreal for Dopefest August 15-17?
Old 06-30-2003, 01:07 PM
Badmana..... I was at Jane & Wilson, which is close to the WORST place to be calling people names like that. If I was at Jane & Finch, I'm sure he may have ended up on CP24.

matt_mcl....I'm not sure if I can make it. I may be going to Texas (ho boy) for the week. But thanks for the invite.

And to all of you who've posted apologies for the drunken bastard, thank you. Its good to know there are decent people out there who would have just called me a fat bitch ; )

The thing about the incident was that I was speechless. I'm always quick to throw out a retort, but I was just so thrown off by just the word 'nigger'. Afterwards, all I kept thinking was ...this is 2003?! right??....AND I'm in Toronto of all places.....
Old 06-30-2003, 08:58 PM
{{{{vivian}}}}, I'm so sorry you had to go through that, hon! I honestly don't know what I'd do if some drunken lout had the nerve to come up to me and insult me in the manner you've described. All things considered, you handled things well. Have fun in Texas.

thatDDperson, thank you for sharing that story with us! I had to wipe the tears outta my eyes it was so funny and yet sad too. Diana has the right of it. When folks insult other folks for no reason, then that means that they don't feel real good about themselves. Your brother & Company had the right idea for where that obnoxious person needed to go.
Old 06-30-2003, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by rsa
vivian, I hope hope that I live long enough that the "N" word losses its special significance.
Living in a country where "nigger" is not used (though we have our own very unpleasant racial terminology), I don't understand people calling it "the N word" in hushed tones. I can't help thinking that this well-intentioned attitude is going to prolong the significance of the word long enough that, sadly, it will still have a negative power it doesn't deserve throughout our lifetimes.

The word is "nigger". It is an ugly, hateful word, but I certainly have no problem with it being discussed on this board. Using it in anger, on the other hand, is an entirely different matter, but hiding behind euphemism is breathing unwanted life into this word.

Just my 2c.
Old 06-30-2003, 10:02 PM
What.A.Fucking.Blower.

I don't even know what I would have done. Man! I have lived in several parts of the US and you just brought back so many memories for me.

Listen to me people: it is painful to be a black woman on this PLANET...but particularly in America. And what's so sad is that I feel pretty comfortable in generalizing with that previous statement. I'm only 30 years old and still remember plain as day the girls in the upper-middle class communities of Memphis and Atlanta telling me, "You would be really pretty...if you were WHITE." WTF!?

I could tell you stories...but this ain't the place.

Vivian, I'm so sorry and thankful that you had the strength to not knock his ass out. Good on ya!
Old 06-30-2003, 10:03 PM
Charter Member
Damn those racists! I too am sorry you had to go through that. I'm wondering about the drunk girl. Where was she at? Was she standing there egging him on or was she standing there with a mortified look on her face? Or did she just book?

Someone on the bus hit him with a pop bottle? HAHAHA!
Old 07-01-2003, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheLoadedDog
Living in a country where "nigger" is not used (though we have our own very unpleasant racial terminology), I don't understand people calling it "the N word" in hushed tones. I can't help thinking that this well-intentioned attitude is going to prolong the significance of the word long enough that, sadly, it will still have a negative power it doesn't deserve throughout our lifetimes.
Good point. I can only say that because I don't know the posters on this board other than their "virtual personas", I tend to err on the side of trying to not give offense. But you are correct that my euphemism kind of defeated the point of my post.
Old 07-01-2003, 01:03 AM
Equipoise....You know what......I don't even know what happened to the drunk woman. She probably saw what he was going to do and hightailed her drunk ass outta there....or she may have found a paying trick.

DEVA...My man lives in Dallas/Fort Worth area and when we marry, I'm going to move down there, but truthfully, I'm a bit scared. And I agree with you wholeheartedly. Sometimes when he tells me stories of his 31 yrs of experiences in Texas and Oklahoma, it makes me think of how much easier I've had it up here because it not as blatant. But, I honestly wonder if I should even make the move down there. Especially with my reaction to this incident, i'd have to grow thicker skin to survive.

But on the other hand, I noticed that there were a number of posters from Texas on here, and if you guys are the majority, then I don't think I'll be that scurred ; )
Old 07-01-2003, 08:40 AM
Aaahhh....Texas. DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS (it's the state slogan/mantra for those who don't know).

I can see where you would have reservations about moving to Texas. Although I have visited Dallas and Houston, I've never lived in the state. These are the places that I have lived: St. Louis (hometown), Tampa FL, Memphis TN, Atlanta GA, and now Northern Virginia (20 miles outside of DC). Overt racism exists everywhere, but it is simply MORE overt in some cities (or even neighborhoods) than others. This is MY experience: Atlanta was full of extremely overt racism. I even got to see live and in-color for the first and only time in my life....drum roll please....members of the KKK. Full klansman garb with the masks and all. They were holding signs that read "Nigers go home!" Please note that I did not mispell "nigger"...THEY did. Now of course not all racists in Atlanta are klansmen...but they may as well have been for their behavior.

Now let's fast-forward to Virginia. In my 13 years experience of living in the DC area, I have found that the racists here are much more undercover. We have theories as to WHY they are more undercover, but I won't go into that here. Point is this: I MUCH preferred being aware of who I had to watch out for as opposed to never being too sure.
Old 07-01-2003, 09:20 AM
BANNED
DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS.

Having lived in Texas, I can assure you it's already pretty messed up, and therefore doesn't require any more messing, thank you.

That particular drunken asshole will probably have a lifetime of getting his ass kicked, losing jobs and blaming everybody but himself. Not a happy person.

But at least that kind of racism is easier to identify. In the States, you're more likely to be the subject of hidden, genteel racism -- the kind that doesn't shout "Nigger!" but does make sure you have a harder time getting a bank loan or rising in a company. I think that's fading away over time, but fear and tribalism are such deeply embedded human characteristics, we may never be rid of such problems.

Other than that, Vivian how was your evening?
Old 07-01-2003, 10:06 AM
Texas, let's see...our Mayor and Chief of Police are black here in Houston.

My bank vice president, and our loan officer on the car were both black. I work in a Very Wealthy suburb, and there are wealthy black execs and business owners everywhere. There are more "minorities" than white people on the city council. In the city proper, races other than caucasian are more plentiful that your basic white folks.

Don't know about Dallas. My former employers had lived in Dallas for 6 years, and Houston for 4 years before that. He quit an excellent job to move back to Houston because of the racial difference. She was raised in Minnesota, and although black, was a Lutheran. Here they were welcomed and active in their church. In Dallas, they were stared at as if they had three heads.

Dallas has evidently made progress since then, and has had a black mayor. My white-boy blues musician brother, who plays in racially mixed bands, says that it isn't as bad as it used to be. Ten years ago, they were unable to get their motel rooms as booked because the guy with the credit card was black, so they sent Baby Bro in with the card when a different desk clerk came on, and no prob. Same motel 10 years later, no problem, the desk clerk and the manager are both black, but the maintenance guy is white.

And with the amount of interracial dating and marriage around here, the barriers are crumbling fast. What i've seen mostly here, is that the average person will get to know you before they judge your character, and the redneck scum get treated like redneck scum when they act like it.

Heck, after a good asswhuppin' almost anybody will behave, and I have seen more than one good ol' boy get his whupped for nothing more than using That Word in front of a black nun. (It helps that i've met a group of black nuns that love to go to to the same flea market I do.)

Come visit Texas before you say no. Stay outta Oklahoma. Not for racial reasons, just because it's Oklahoma.
Old 07-01-2003, 12:34 PM
Being mocked and ridiculed doesn't bring out the best in people, does it? Particularly drunk people.
Old 07-01-2003, 12:58 PM
Quote:
"Nigers go home!"
I love it. I'm picturing the entire country of Niger packing up and moving, possibly by plate tectonics.
Old 07-01-2003, 02:44 PM
Re: So this dude calls me a fat nigger bitch......(long)

Quote:
Originally posted by vivian

All of us stood there dumbfounded. Later, we figured it was the shock of having someone call you a nigger bitch for no good reason. The bus driver waves the lineup unto the bus, but my sister and I aren't getting on the bus, so the guy runs back to me and starts screaming in my face "nigger bitch, yea! i called you a nigger bitch!" At this point I've backed up a couple of steps threatening to drop kick his ass.

At that point, my sister is holding me back, the whole bus is watching me to see if I'm going to really take this fool down. After getting hit with a pop bottle from a person on the bus, and a big Latino dude asking him to take him on, my sister pulls me away.

Take satisfaction that insulting somebody become the highlight of this loser's life. After he gets out of traction he can go brag about his lifetime achievement with his co-workers at the paint-sniffing factory.
Old 07-01-2003, 08:57 PM
vivian, I'm sorry that such pitiful excuses for humans still exist. No one should have to go through what you went through. Since I honeymooned in Toronto, I've always thought it was a beautiful place, and I have many lovely memories of the week we spent there. Now I fear it will be tinged with thoughts of this sorry episode.

But as far as moving to Dallas/Fort Worth....there are Dopers there! And I command you to hook up with zyada. Don't think twice about it, just do it. You can thank me later. And you will thank me. Oh yes....you will thank me.

"You, dear Dave, are a God."
Persephone (in a private e-mail)
Old 07-01-2003, 09:10 PM
Re: So this dude calls me a fat nigger bitch......(long)

Quote:
Originally posted by vivian
He starts yelling something, but we couldn't really make it out. Next thing you know, he in my face yelling "YOU FAT NIGGER BITCH!!!!! YOU FAT NIGGER BITCH!!!!!" At this point, all the people were lining up to get on the bus. He runs over to the line, which happen to all be Black women, yelling "FAT NIGGER BITCHESS!!!!!!"
I just have to say that I am appalled that this fellow called you a FAT NIGGER BITCH. As everyone knows, the phrase FAT NIGGER BITCH is definitely not PC. And it isn't as if it were regional or only recently achieved such ultra-offensive status (as say CUNT has). I can remember back in the 70s my own mother telling me, "Now son. You mustn't call people FAT NIGGER BITCHES! It's not polite." Even if referring to people as FAT NIGGER BITCHES was more common then, everyone still knew it was wrong.

How would that guy feel if someone called him a FAT NIGGER BITCH? Probably not very happy.

I remember the first time someone called me a FAT NIGGER BITCH. I had just made a beautiful hit past the left fielder but got tagged at second. The coach said to me, "Jesus, you run like a FAT NIGGER BITCH." I almost cried right there in front of the rest of the team.

Next time someone calls you a FAT NIGGER BITCH, don't let it get you down. Just look that fucker in the eye and say, "Shit! You're the FAT NIGGER BITCH, FAT NIGGER BITCH! You're a STUPID FAT NIGGER BITCH! What are you going to do about it?" I'll bet he'll think twice about saying it again after that.
Closed Thread