Old 07-21-2003, 07:21 PM
Rules for "Aggravation" (using a standard deck of cards)

I have lost my rule sheet for a game called Aggravation. I used to play it all the time, but have not played it in about 4 years and the rules are a little fuzzy.

For those of you who don't know Aggravation is like Trouble, you have 4 men in a starting block and need to get all 4 into your house. You move around the board using cards. And you usually play with partners (2 teams of 2)

I think this is how it works:

Ace - Move Forward 1, or use it to take you or your partner out of your starting block
2 - Move Forward 2
3 - Move Forward 3
4 - Move Backwards 4
5 - Move Forward 5
6 - Move Forward 6
7 - Move Forward 7
8 - Move Forward 8
9 - Move Forward 9
10 - Move Forward 10
Jack - Move Forward 11
Queen - Move Forward 12
King - Out card for you or your partner

- You can use your out cards on yourself or your partner.
- You have to play a card if it is playable (ie if you have no men "on the board" but have one in the house and you have a 4 you must play it and move your man out of the house.
- You can swap any two men if you play a pair (4's and Kings cannot be used as a pair)

Does this sound right? Am I the only person who as ever played this game?

MtM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: air purifier asbestos slivovitz plum brandy apartment ceiling fans netflix cheers seminal literature bloody mole morphine overdose suicide jews in dubai airplane movie nudity scooby doo sucks kroger cooked turkey grey eyes men the twelve commandments achiote vegetable crokus malazan personal check size horse gag els military thinning silicone can rats fart monomolecular blade indian eye color temazepam and alcohol aliens in fantasy bong store cute possums safe word ideas highway divider maalox mylanta sooners jokes mercurochrome cvs sharpie on plastic dune spice dope bible verses how to select all photos google photos family circus warhammer 40 000 midas brake service cost pros and cons of owning a mustang rum and diet coke carbs rolling chair on carpet it is better to be silent positive side of battery towing a car across country can't keep my eyes open black and red checkered scarf possession is 9/10 of the law origin can ibuprofen make you tired how to keep hair up without gel what does black truffles taste like how much did a slave cost in 1850 can a child sue for back child support does usps operate on sunday ebay wont accept my credit card wild wild life video cast 1998 honda accord catalytic converter replacement throat hurting at night what happens to confiscated drugs retail ground vs parcel select how to make the seat belt noise stop dress with puffy shoulders why didn't jodie foster return as clarice how to remove a stripped nut what size is a legal envelope what does ss mean on backpage how did astronauts survive the moon temperature why do indie singers sound like that what do toads eat and drink how to work walmart cash register