Old 01-09-2004, 03:09 AM
BANNED
Dune Geeks (Frank Herbert)- Mentats take heed!

Ok, here's a cool one for all of the Children of Dune.
This is a cool t-shirt with the Mentat Prayer on it:

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed
The lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

Mentat TShirt
The coolest part is that it has the Mentat mantra in the real Dune Space Guild hieroglyphs/language from the movie on the front of the shirt and in English on the back.
Old 01-09-2004, 06:17 AM
That is so cool - my middle son goes by the nick of mentat online - a perfect birthday present.
Old 01-09-2004, 07:26 AM
*Drool* Cool! Thanks, devilsknew. I'd like to get one of those for myself, and I'd wear it proudly.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: is tracfone good no2 tank rabid mouse baron symbol opera bookmark wart after freezing hot dogs packages american weeaboo mouth scab dance floor powder constant static shocks drano unclog toilet dirichlet pronunciation jurassic park eggs fast laxative lactose monohydrate lapd badge lithuanian swear words songs with seventeen dui security clearance is poetry fiction plural of motif nutella meaning israelites desmond dekker digital television interference cds stands for sand blasted concrete pool lightning can pneumonia kill suck your toe neanderthal names heart rate walking opposite of phobia siamese elephant high temp tape home depot stretch a wool sweater once upon a time in america jennifer connelly do you have to endorse a check for deposit alison berns stern new husband what does coke smell like penn and teller chiropractic sides for chicken parmesan best car dealer names how to fix lava lamp wax stuck at top how to check carbon monoxide detector does a performance chip really work hit a skunk with car how to get dual citizenship in usa and philippines sasha nickname for alexander how to stop publishers clearing house mail borax or boric acid windows media player shuffle not random why does fage say not to stir how does cocaine affect you sexually bread machine mixes amazon can you put plastic wrap in the oven how old is too old to be a virgin how does dp feel songs with avenue in the title where did darth vader go after death star leave it to beaver ward apocalypse now french scene pipe joint compound drying time daniel boone tv show theme song gau-8 vs tank florida water to keep cool aragorn's speech in front of black gate ally mcbeal unisex bathroom harbor freight trailer hub buying a used car in nj