Old 01-16-2004, 03:16 PM
Does "infectious smile" really mean "herpes" in the personal ads?

Just wondering. Always heard it meant that.

You think anyone ever went out with a girl advertising "infectious smile" and woke up the next day wondering why his crotch itched and his date seemed grumpier than he expected?
Old 01-16-2004, 06:09 PM
No.

Infectious smile is simply a common figure of speech meaning that a person's smile is so pleasing and genuine, that one can't help smiling, too. IOW, one catch's the 'infection' of smiling.

Although, wouldn't it be fun if personal adds were full of such esoteric euphemisms?

"People applaud my good manners" = "I've got the clap."

"Let me be the princess who turns a frog into a prince" = "Anal warts."

"Good handy man around the house" = "wife beater."

"Always in good spirits" = "alcoholic."

Peace. (= "high")

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:50 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: italian saying marone reheat hot wings tootsie wootsie good mao rules diesel fuel furnace charmed drinking game aragorn actor 5 quid major rawls idf camo ccleaner updates chain mace bismarck vs yamato 60 interstate almira gulch light swich pirate parrot shoulder touching halogen bulbs ww2 body armor pre euro coins ground beef chub two alarm fire geordi visor michelle meyrink baskets walmart trout sashimi julie andrews beautiful creepy cuddles mild medium hot starbucks americano misto she lump military term ua how to find average standard deviation when are fahrenheit and celsius the same does target do electronic checks trees can live forever. running from the cops what liquor goes good with eggnog sporadic activity irs definition what's wrong with the doll in rudolph african dwarf frog sounds 1 hen two ducks wooden fence over chain link what is a parcel usps why does blood taste salty how big of a paint chip do i need to match how many tangerines should i eat a day price of black walnut trees coal and wood burning stove longer second toe royalty is malta good for you is 66 degrees hot amazon shipping to wrong address does oxycontin make you tired smelly pimples behind ears dog suddenly hates crate how to soften a hide after tanning is sweating good for a fever dear sirs and madams plural where can i buy boric acid powder ethernet cable punch down tool legal drinking age germany judge doom true form