Old 03-31-2004, 02:31 PM
Did Jabba "rape" Princess Leia?

In Return of the Jedi after Princess Leia in captured in Jabba's palace and C-3PO says he can't bear to watch, does Jabba rape Princess Leia? Does a Hutt even have the equipment to rape a human? What exactly did Jabba do to Leia?
Old 03-31-2004, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Was
In Return of the Jedi after Princess Leia in captured in Jabba's palace and C-3PO says he can't bear to watch, does Jabba rape Princess Leia? Does a Hutt even have the equipment to rape a human? What exactly did Jabba do to Leia?
His tail was making suggestive motions. Obviously the earlier singer (I can't remember the character's name but she had the two huge head appendages like the chamberlain who admitted the droids had) hated him and chose death rather than to go back to his side.
Old 03-31-2004, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sampiro
(I can't remember the character's name but she had the two huge head appendages like the chamberlain who admitted the droids had)
Oola. She, like the majordomo Bib Fortuna, were Twi'leks.

Leave me in my shame.
Old 03-31-2004, 03:20 PM
Didn't he lick her face, like he was intending to eat her later, or something like that? (well I remember thinking eww he's going to bite her head off!")
Old 03-31-2004, 03:34 PM
You people are too gross. I always thought that C3PO was simply commenting on Jabba's gross tongue and eating habits -- right before the comment is the only time we really see Jabba gettin' into licking his lips(?) with that gooey tongue of his.

O'course, it's ambiguous, and probably deliberately so. Fill in the horrible thing of your own subconscious choosing here.
After he finished his work on conditioning dogs, Ivan Petrovich Pavlov ambitiously tried his theories on angels, eventually training a flock of them to go and get their wings from a rack when signaled with a bell.
Old 03-31-2004, 03:47 PM
Quote:
I wrote a story for my site in which a creature called Jawa the Hunn captures a Princess Gaia and puts her in a "memory metal" bikini which gives Princess Gaia a very difficult time and there's some untoward use of an undocumented feature of Hans Oleo's carbon-encrusted body. It's very XXX though, and of course, any resemblance between these characters and any other characters real or imaginary is strictly coincidental. But it also gives some of Princess Gaia's backstory.
Quoted from adaher: There are many groups that wield political power out of proportion to their numbers. The wealthy are just one group of many with outsized influence. It should not be the goal of tax policy to weaken a group for political purposes. It's corrupt, for one thing.
Old 03-31-2004, 03:51 PM
I think perhaps you are underestimating what a wuss Threepio is. It doesn't take much to make him turn away in horror.

I suspect if Jabba did anything much worse than slobber on the poor princess, Threepio's circuits would have overloaded—and Artoo would have opened up a can of whoop-ass.
Old 03-31-2004, 04:04 PM
I have no doubt that if Leia is dressed up as a sex slave, the popular and charming Hutt means to have his way with her. One can easily imagine an aged and sexually incapable human gangster boss still wishing to be surrounded by sex...

And anyway. Assuming the Hutt is "capable" of his own version of sex, isn't his way with Leia SURELY one of the areas of Star Wars which is Officially None Of Our Business, and a good thing too?

I mean, I'm glad it wasn't in the Special Edition, is all.
Old 03-31-2004, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podkayne
and Artoo would have opened up a can of whoop-ass.

Was Artoo even around at the time?
Old 03-31-2004, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross
I mean, I'm glad it wasn't in the Special Edition, is all.
You need to ask for the Special <nudge><nudge><wink><wink> Edition, the one with the plain brown dvd cover and complimentory pack of kleenex.
Old 03-31-2004, 04:56 PM
This is the squickiest thread ever.

But I don't think Oola chose death rather than to go back to Jabba, I think the whole point was that Jabba was a despot who killed people over small slights - she never expected him to feed her to the rancor, he just took advantage of her floor position to teach the rest of the his court a lesson.

Also, I really don't think Jabba's, um, equipment would match Leia's in any functional way. They were waaaay different species. Heck, for all we know, that wasn't his tougue.

With that thought in mind, if you'll excuse me, I have to go light my head on fire. Yeeeech.
Old 03-31-2004, 05:20 PM
According to the starwars.com databank:

"The Hutts are a hodgepodge of evolutionary traits. Like annelids, they are hermaphroditic, containing both male and female sex organs. Hutts are generally considered male unless they are pregnant, at which point they are referred to as female."

So....

er.....

I dunno... I'm just sayin'.
Old 03-31-2004, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross
I have no doubt that if Leia is dressed up as a sex slave, the popular and charming Hutt means to have his way with her. One can easily imagine an aged and sexually incapable human gangster boss still wishing to be surrounded by sex...
Oh my God, Jabba is Larry Flynt!
Old 03-31-2004, 06:06 PM
Charter Member
Quote:
Was Artoo even around at the time?
He was already on Jabba's Sail Barge during that scene, IIRC.

I never thought that Jabba was intending to rape her. Until now, thanks.
Old 03-31-2004, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzoron
According to the starwars.com databank:

"The Hutts are a hodgepodge of evolutionary traits. Like annelids, they are hermaphroditic, containing both male and female sex organs. Hutts are generally considered male unless they are pregnant, at which point they are referred to as female."
Oh my God, Jabba is Marilyn Manson!
Old 03-31-2004, 07:47 PM
I never got the impression that Jabba was sexually attracted to Leia; he just simply wanted to debase her, as he did everyone else in his court.

From a sexual attraction POV, I imagine Jabba simply sees humans as too small and scrawny for his libedo.
Electric Escape -- Information superhighway rest area #10,186
Old 03-31-2004, 09:18 PM
In my take on the ep, Jawa sees Gaia as a potential sex slave:

Quote:
Originally Posted by From Return of the Jiggi
Jawa gazed down at the exposed "bounty hunter" with appreciative eyes. A dealer in flesh of many, many species, he knew human females well enough to know that Gaia was a prize, though she was no Beldargian Vilsmarchgirl.
Quoted from adaher: There are many groups that wield political power out of proportion to their numbers. The wealthy are just one group of many with outsized influence. It should not be the goal of tax policy to weaken a group for political purposes. It's corrupt, for one thing.
Old 03-31-2004, 09:33 PM
So, was Gardulla from TPM supposed to be Jabba's squeeze or was s/he mentioned in the novelization in any way?
Old 03-31-2004, 09:35 PM
PS- The one thing I do know about Hutts- ain't none of 'em as would have let Han Solo step on their tail and live to tell the story. (Or was Han another one of his objets d'lust and as such had special privileges?)
Old 03-31-2004, 09:58 PM
According to the novels, Oola did indeed die because she didn't want to be near Jabba-she had been raised in her family as a dancer, the daughter of a minor aristocrat, I think, and dance was her life. She was determined to die dancing or something like that. When Bib Fortuna had her kidnapped, there was another Twilek girl with her, Sienn'rha, who somehow meets up with Luke before they get to Jabba's-Sienn'rha runs off and joins the rebellion, Oola declines and goes to Jabba's, not trusting Luke.

Jabba just liked having dancing girls around. The fat dancer with six boobs, btw, was sort of like mother hen to all of the other dancers-she was trying to escape someday and get back her cubs. She named two of them Luka and Leia, after Luke and Leia.
Old 03-31-2004, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bippy the Beardless
You need to ask for the Special <nudge><nudge><wink><wink> Edition, the one with the plain brown dvd cover and complimentory pack of kleenex.
Hmm. You do mean complimentary vomit bag, don't you? I can understand how kleenex could come in handy for cleaning up vomit, but I really thing a bag would vastly reduce the need to wipe up.
Old 03-31-2004, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bippy the Beardless
Funny you should mention this. I had cause to bring it up last week when somebody was confused about my reference to Jabba firing up his Lightdildo. Glad to see somebody out there appreciates the finer things.
Old 03-31-2004, 11:50 PM
Leia was probably into Jabba and her disgust was all an act put on to make sure she didn't look like a whore. Jabba had the tongue action going on and I'm sure he could do large numbers of kinky things with his tail.
Old 04-01-2004, 12:25 AM
S'cuse me, I must go scrub my brain with Lysol now...
Old 04-01-2004, 01:17 AM
That bit about Hutts reproducing asexually is also in the second book in the Young Han Solo Trilogy by AC Crispin.

I always assumed Jabba was going to lick her or something like that

The scene mentioned in the OP took place in Jabba's throne room, IIRC, Dooku. So I assumed Artoo was elsewhere (Namely on the sail barge)
Old 04-01-2004, 03:07 AM
there is a star wars novel I believe it is called Tales of the Bounty Hunters or something close to that anyway Jabba has Leia sen to Boba Fett's room basically to have sex with him, and Leia says something like I will kill you if you touch me, but Fett doesnt and says something like he doesnt believe in sex before marriage...yeah it was kind of corny

The IG-88 story was probably one of the coolest
Old 04-01-2004, 09:22 AM
Boba Fett must have learned some good lessons from his mother!
Old 04-01-2004, 10:23 AM
I love purple prose

Quote:
Then the whole court turned its attention to Leia as the orgasms were ripped, protesting, from the murky depths of her womanhood by Jabba's insidious devices.
It's not just for romance novels, y'know.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Call me Frank
That bit about Hutts reproducing asexually is also in the second book in the Young Han Solo Trilogy by AC Crispin.
Well, hermaphroditic doesn't neccessarily mean asexual. It's been a long time since I read the Han Solo trilogy. Did Crispin actually say asexual?

The databank entry is unclear as to whether the hutts impregnate themselves or each other.
Old 04-01-2004, 04:33 PM
Suspended
About Princess Leia's Outfit!

Is it for sale on EBAY or something? I've always wanted to get my GF into something like that!
Old 04-01-2004, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph124c
Is it for sale on EBAY or something? I've always wanted to get my GF into something like that!
I've seen several sites by cosplay fans who make Princess Leia outfits, dunno if they're on Ebay or not, but if you google "Princess Leia slavegirl metal bikini" or something along those lines -- you should pull up some sites that offer it. Prolly not cheap.
Old 04-01-2004, 06:51 PM
Try The Magic Wardrobe.
Old 04-01-2004, 07:26 PM
For an interesting take on Leia's wardrobe and all things Star Wars, check out the song "Yellow Lasers" by MC Frontalot (The world's 579th greatest rapper):

frontalot.com/music.html

(Scroll down - it's near the bottom.)

But yeah, I'm done."
(El Goonish Shive)
Old 04-01-2004, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzoron
Well, hermaphroditic doesn't neccessarily mean asexual. It's been a long time since I read the Han Solo trilogy. Did Crispin actually say asexual?

The databank entry is unclear as to whether the hutts impregnate themselves or each other.
I'm 99% sure that they reproduce asexually. I think at some point Jabba says something about his aunt choosing to reproduce...
Old 04-01-2004, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Hutts are generally considered male unless they are pregnant, at which point they are referred to as female.
Quote:
Heck, for all we know, that wasn't his tougue.
You can guess where the good little lesbian is going with this...

So Jabba's knocked herself up, and the public "licking" was not just mere licking... Everyone knows how central the tongue is to The Interstellar Love That Dare Not Speak Its Name.