Old 05-04-2004, 04:15 PM
Help identify this song (from Once Upon a Time in Mexico)

Just watched the movie and I'm on a need-to-learn-guitar trip. Anyone know the name of the song he's playing in the very beginning, when Cheech is telling Depp the story? You know, when the general stands up and El takes his guitar out and starts playing, then the rest start laughing.
Old 05-04-2004, 04:28 PM
Is it any of 30 second samples?
Old 05-04-2004, 08:06 PM
If the song continues into the opening gunfight, it is an old Spanish acoustic guitar standard called "Malaguena," played on the soundtrack by the great Brian Setzer (on an electric guitar). I'm pretty sure it is one one of Setzer's more recent albums, perhaps "'68 Comeback Special."
Old 05-04-2004, 11:25 PM
If it's not from that, maybe it's on the cd that Rodriguez did after the movies.
Try this one. I have this cd and it's great. Not all the songs were in the movie, but it might include the one you're looking for.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: mattie rich can paraplegics ejaculate 15 foot uhaul 57 wpm computer turbo button yams for sale sweating fever out satan goatee bruise with knot colonoscopy funny quotes wolf vs pitbull button pronunciation bon wee swollen hand blues lablue fire landscaping business names television test pattern transsexual prostate ammonia bleach dry pulled pork polydactyly dominant civ builder games borderland quotes pax system tires cartman speaking german workbench finish fables crossover marshall mg250 taquilla worm marines gunnery sgt is toner toxic flat thermos night stand with dick dietrich artists like loreena mckennitt should i buy clarity enhanced diamonds 100 watt candelabra led what does keyser soze mean can't afford vet bill how to trace electrical wiring is saw based on a true story dead animal in car a government that is big enough to give you everything comet it makes your teeth turn green can you gain more weight than you eat how to keep a futon mattress from sliding off the metal frame let the big dogs eat salt water pool with fish charlotte to orlando driving cotton blanket with satin trim how to set up a cash register how far inland can a tsunami travel what does fitz mean buying a car from towing company meaning of the song levon how to pee on command for drug test over the counter glasses for nearsightedness best mustard for brats how to fluff a duvet auto cooler solar fan godiva sugar free dark chocolate bar why is there no e in the grading system why did nelly wear bandaid on face jucheck.exe oracle america inc