Old 11-28-2004, 10:29 PM
BANNED
Does Frankie have an Imaginary friend?

I saw a couple of episodes of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (by Craig McCraken?). I really got a kick out of it, especially how innocently naive Blue is. But I was wondering, does Frankie have an imaginary friend there? Even Madame Foster has one (the Rabbit Butler)

Old 11-28-2004, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus
I saw a couple of episodes of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (by Craig McCraken?). I really got a kick out of it, especially how innocently naive Blue is. But I was wondering, does Frankie have an imaginary friend there? Even Madame Foster has one (the Rabbit Butler)

I think Frankie never needed an imaginary friend of her own, since she grew up playing with the friends at Foster's.

Oh, and FYI, the "Rabbit Butler" is named Mr. Herriman.
Old 11-28-2004, 11:41 PM
I love that show.
I think the story of Frankie's imaginary friend, if she ever had one, would make for a good episode.

Now if you'll pardon me, it's time for my shoulder massage.
blehdle-blehdle-blehdle-blehdle-blehdle-blehdle-blehdle-blehdle...
Old 11-29-2004, 12:46 AM
To date, no, Frankie has no IF. Which isn't to say she couldn't in the future; we've seen Mac's brother Terrance create his own friend specifically to assualt Bloo.
Old 11-29-2004, 12:47 AM
BANNED
Quote:
Originally Posted by don Jaime
To date, no, Frankie has no IF. Which isn't to say she couldn't in the future; we've seen Mac's brother Terrance create his own friend specifically to assualt Bloo.
What was his imaginary friend like? I can't comprehend what some bully who secretly watches soap operas would imagine!
Old 11-29-2004, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus
What was his imaginary friend like? I can't comprehend what some bully who secretly watches soap operas would imagine!
A big red cube with beefy arms, a unibrow, and a monosyllabic vocabulary. Its name, creatively enough, was "Red."

Terrence also imagined a talking slice of pizza, which he immmediately ate.