Old 12-15-2004, 12:07 AM
Former WWF Wrestlers in Adult Video, "One Night in China"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Journalists on Crack
CHATSWORTH, Calif., Dec. 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Red Light District, a leading production company that specializes in hard-core gonzo films and distributors of the hugely popular 1 Night in Paris video featuring the heiress to the Hilton hotel fortune, today announced they will distribute the sex video of world renowned wrestler Joanie Laurer, known to millions of fans as Chyna.

1 Night in China, that features Laurer and her boyfriend, professional wrestler Sean Waltman also known as X-PAC, will be available December 13, 2004. The video will be available in domestic, international and online adult video stores with an MSRP of $39.00. Red Light District also included four special scenes that showcase the company's other successful titles.

The video was something that my boyfriend and I taped for our own personal pleasure, said Joanie Laurer, a former WWF wrestler. However, when an outside party got hold of it, I decided to make a preemptive strike and release the video myself. I'm proud of my performance in the video and feel confident that my fans throughout the world will love it ...
Read here for more.

I would make some pithy joke here but I'm at a loss as to what to say other than "Ew?".
Old 12-15-2004, 12:12 AM
X-Pac? E...

He's so rat-like.

The Chyna bit is also disturbing but I could really go the rest of my life not needing to know what his penis looks like.
Old 12-15-2004, 12:13 AM
Charter Member
On a possibly related note, I recently read that Survivor player Jenna Lewis has also been receiving royalties from the sale of her "stolen" sex video.
Old 12-15-2004, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesiron
The video was something that my boyfriend and I taped for our own personal pleasure, said Joanie Laurer, a former WWF wrestler. However, when an outside party got hold of it, I decided to make a preemptive strike and release the video myself. I'm proud of my performance in the video and feel confident that my fans throughout the world will love it ...

Callin' bullshit on this one. "Here, outside party, PLEASE take a hold of this...I need to do something to pay my rent this month ... you have a hold of it? cool. Now, I'll release it".

Also,

Quote:
The Chyna bit is also disturbing but I could really go the rest of my life not needing to know what his penis looks like.
I don't want to know what Chyna's penis looks like either.