Old 07-03-2000, 06:04 PM
I've only seen the show once, so I'm not sure why, but their arms are just fleshy clubs. Sure they can shoot power beams out of them, which is cool and all, but how do they eat donuts? Shouldn’t we be teaching our children the value of hands.
Old 07-03-2000, 07:34 PM
Charter Member
Ya wanna finger, huh?

I GOT YER FINGER RIGHT HERE, BUB!!!

:wally
Old 07-03-2000, 08:42 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member
Channelling Buttercup, Bosna?
Old 07-03-2000, 08:49 PM
When you're that cool, who needs fingers? I wish I were animated so I could have a foursome with the Powerpuff Girls...well, it'd have to be after they became Powerpuff Women.
Old 07-03-2000, 09:06 PM
They don't have fingers, but that doesn't stop them from doing things that normally require fingers. I don't know why except that its a cartoon. The laser beams come out of their eyes though. (:
Old 07-03-2000, 10:38 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally posted by JBirdman12
well, it'd have to be after they became Powerpuff Women.
Ohhhhhhhh, man....I wish you hadn't said that. How'm I going to get to sleep tonight?
Old 07-03-2000, 11:57 PM
Hmmm... weren't the PPGirls exposed to some type of radiation in their creation? That might explain the mutations, such as no fingers, no noses, and really big eyes. Doncha think? :-/
Old 07-04-2000, 03:46 AM
No, but I actually know this. (I know, it's sad. But I like animated programs)

Professor Utonium went out to create the perfect girls.
He mixed in sugar, spice, and everything nice, but accidently one extra ingredient got mixed in: Chemical X.

Thus the Powerpuff Girls were born.
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." ---Teddy Roosevelt.
Baron of Armadillos and all other things that curl into balls when scared.
Old 07-04-2000, 04:57 AM
All hail the glorious Powerpuff Girls! One of the best shows on TV, hands down.

Get it? Hands down? When we're talking about fingers?
Bwahahahahahaha!!! Oh, man. Must be bedtime.
Old 07-04-2000, 05:10 AM
my heroes... :::bats eyelashes:::
Old 07-04-2000, 06:19 AM
I can live with them not having fingers...

But they don't have boobs either.

I don't know exactly how old the Power Puff Girls are supposed to be, but I assume it's post-pubesent.

Ya gotta give me tits on two dimentional animated female characters. Trixie, Arial, Pocohontas, even Belle do it for me.
Old 07-04-2000, 06:25 AM
Chief, you would love the Sailor Moon cartoons !
http://hepatitis-central.com/
Old 07-04-2000, 06:29 AM
I've seen plenty of Sailors moon before. What's a "Sailor Moon?"
Old 07-04-2000, 06:42 AM
Here ya go Chief, Sailor Moon and her friends.

http://geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/8788/sm5.jpg

http://geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/8788/sstars.jpg

http://geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/8788/postcd8.gif
Old 07-04-2000, 06:42 AM
Quote:
But they don't have boobs either.

I don't know exactly how old the Power Puff Girls are supposed to be, but I assume it's post-pubesent.
Try pre-pubesent. They're in kindergarden, I'm sorry.

Quote:
I've seen plenty of Sailors moon before. What's a "Sailor Moon?"
Sailor Moon.

I'll let someone else worry you about plot (like you care!).
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." ---Teddy Roosevelt.
Baron of Armadillos and all other things that curl into balls when scared.