Old 03-31-2005, 02:24 PM
Les Toil's BBW pin up pages.

Who care about skinny pin up girls.

These are my kind of women!

http://lestoil.net/bbpg/welcome.html
Old 03-31-2005, 03:14 PM
Zow!
Old 03-31-2005, 04:45 PM
A friend of mine wants more than anything to become a Toil Girl. She's wanted that for a couple of years, now.
Old 03-31-2005, 04:58 PM
Really delicious cheesecake on that site!
Old 03-31-2005, 05:16 PM
Reeder,
I may not like your politics, but daaayyuummm....I certainly don't have any problem with your taste in women!
Old 03-31-2005, 05:56 PM
Niiiiiice.
Old 04-02-2005, 05:22 PM
Excellent page! It's good to know that there are some other Dopers here who also appreciate big women.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: soul handshake dog neck brace lotr pumpkin jane kaczmarek sexy parmesan cheese allergy ibn meaning painful fingertips duck wear creed band sucks gueros translation vikings seer prophecies bi stands for titrated definition end of imperialism grown ass men karen vs pam nutella definition 7 11 indians rusted brakes nobiscum latin adebisi hat opposite of desire anti vampire weapons data slaps crusher greatest living mathematicians tm levitation apartment key replacement clever halloween names egyptian walk what is guey cold forged iron sunbeam alkaline batteries otep shamaya why join aarp dr sattler jurassic park north korea tv tropes changing battery timex expedition genesee cream ale beer advocate if they pass on you pass on them why do i pee so much when i'm sick how long does wf surepay take how to wear bluetooth how to list multiple jobs with the same description 50 pounds of rice how long can tomato sauce sit out how long does it take for someone to burn to death to know is to know that you know nothing base metal bezel stainless steel back bands named after cities how to slow down gifs funeral receiving line etiquette flat foot floogie lyrics meaning can iron cause constipation how to fix a clicking ceiling fan on ramp speed limit naval consolidated brig miramar what causes oral fixation in adults are all lakes man made origin of shave and a haircut two bits what was life like in the 1600s where does your belly button lead why does toothpaste expire what do mushrooms taste like how to make a clove cigarette rainstick sound in back of neck pt cruiser gas mileage 2001 lincoln highway vs route 66 fundamentals of engineering exam pass rate