Old 04-13-2005, 11:32 PM
Domino's Cheese Burger Pizza

Cheeseburger sauce with beef, onions, tomatoes, and bacon. Topped with american, provolone, and cheddar cheese.

I am getting ready to order it, and I am curious if anyone has tried it, and if they liked it.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:35 PM
Charter Member
No, but I've had the Pizza Hut 'Bacon Double Cheeseburger' pizza and it sucks big time. Don't waste your money.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:36 PM
Haven't tried it, but how can such a thing be bad?
Old 04-13-2005, 11:42 PM
Donald seems to like it.
Old 04-14-2005, 10:08 AM
The Turtle Moves!
Charter Member
I've had the Pizza Hut version, and it wasn't half bad. Not something I'd order every time, but interesting as a change.
Old 04-14-2005, 10:12 AM
Can't speak to the cheeseburger pizza, but the "great angus steak pizza" domihos is ofering around here is the first decent pie I've had from that place ever.

YMMV
Old 04-14-2005, 11:40 AM
The last really good pizza I remember getting from Domino's was the Philly Cheesesteak Pizza. Now that's good eatin'.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huk24
Cheeseburger sauce with beef, onions, tomatoes, and bacon. Topped with american, provolone, and cheddar cheese.

I am getting ready to order it, and I am curious if anyone has tried it, and if they liked it.
Why not just get a really good burger?

As an aside.... you know, just 'cuz you can put something (anything, it seems!) on a pizza, doesn't mean that you should.
Old 04-14-2005, 12:03 PM
huk24, did you end up ordering it? How was it?
Old 04-14-2005, 12:09 PM
My wife and I tried it, because with all those ingredients, how could it not be good? We're not ordering it again. It wasn't horrible, just, I don't know, kind of greasy.
Old 04-14-2005, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huk24

WTF is cheeseburger sauce?

Unclviny
Old 04-14-2005, 12:34 PM
Charter Member
Are we talking chunky tomatos or puree? I hate chunks of tomatos but love me a saucy pizza. Go figure.
Old 04-14-2005, 12:52 PM
Are we talking puree tomatoes or chunky? I hate puree tomatoes but love me a chunky pizza. Go figure.
Old 04-14-2005, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoneyKingofNowhere
Are we talking puree tomatoes or chunky? I hate puree tomatoes but love me a chunky pizza. Go figure.
They put little chunks of tomato on the pizza.
Old 04-14-2005, 01:20 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member
"Domino's" ?

"Pizza Hut" ?

{shiver}

Thank Christ I live in Brooklyn.
Old 04-14-2005, 02:06 PM
Charter Member
I'm going to second Unclvny -- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is "cheeseburger sauce"? There's no sauce on any cheeseburger I've ever made. Or, lord help us, is this a pizza with some kind of hamburger'n'Velveeta slathered all over it?
Old 04-14-2005, 03:03 PM
Heck, I've been ordering "cheeseburger" pizzas for years: just add ground beef and bacon (and maybe onions, if you're in the mood) to a regular cheese pizza. Yum! None of the Domino's/Pizza Hut/Papa John's concotions sound appealing to me.
Old 04-14-2005, 03:25 PM
I tried it once and it was so disgusting I swore I would never, ever do it again.

I agree that the Philly Cheese Steak Pizza rocked. One of the best I ever had from Dominos.