Old 05-07-2005, 06:47 PM
Partner has a 3rd nipple. Gross or no problem?

Chatting about Mark Wahlberg with a friend, I mentioned that I'd heard of his having a third nipple. Her reaction to that information surprised me: she was utterly horrified.

The condensed version of her outburst is, "That's so gross. I don't think he's hot anymore. I could never be with someone who has one of those, it's too weird."

Now, I don't see the big deal, really. He doesn't have a big third man-boob on his chest somewhere. It's just a little thing, like a mole, I guess, and it doesn't do anything. Discoverng one on a partner might surprise me, but I'd hardly run screaming from the room.

What do you think? You're undressing a new lover and there's an extra little nipple on their chest. Are you freaked out? Disgusted? Curious? Oddly turned on?
Old 05-07-2005, 06:51 PM
I might be a little , but then I'd be like . I wouldn't be all though, that's just rude.
Old 05-07-2005, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigen
You're undressing a new lover and there's an extra little nipple on their chest.
I will ask her how she is related to Eccentrica Gallumbits.
Old 05-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Been there, done that, got the tattoo. Didn't bother me a bit. Now the gal who had a couple of hairs growing out of her nipple, that bothered me.
Old 05-07-2005, 07:31 PM
I don't know. Given that my only understanding of what a third nipple would be like is Krusty the Clown (who I wouldn't sleep with anyway...overweight, balding, illiterate, fictional...) I don't know how gross it would appear (to me).

I don't think it would bother me much. I found out...yes, in flagrante, that a former SO of mine had serious keloid scars all over his chest. He had had heart surgery as a child. I still think it would have been nice of him to mention it before I was reaching down his shirt. Still, not that big a deal.

That said it wouldn't be a turn on. Unless it did reflect his magical witch-like (warlock like?) powers. Magical powers would be a turn on.
Old 05-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckerfan
Been there, done that, got the tattoo. Didn't bother me a bit. Now the gal who had a couple of hairs growing out of her nipple, that bothered me.
That of course is really very common; you just don't know about it because most women so afflicted pluck those little devils as soon as they appear.

I don't know how I'd feel about a partner who had a third nipple. I'd definitely be surprised but I don't think it would faze me in the sense of no longer finding him or her attractive. I like weird stuff about people.
Old 05-07-2005, 07:40 PM
Charter Member
Umm... is his name Scaramanga?
Old 05-07-2005, 10:13 PM
It's the source of all his power.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:07 PM
A third nipple wouldn't bother me at all.

Heck, Miguel has a third leg and I'm pretty happy with that.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushgeekgirl
A third nipple wouldn't bother me at all.

Heck, Miguel has a third leg and I'm pretty happy with that.
Cite?
Old 05-07-2005, 11:24 PM
It's all a matter of degrees. Some people would have a hairy wart. Some would cut the hair but leave the wart. Me, I'd remove the hair and the wart. Same with a suplerfluous nipple. (Well, any over 2) I can "get over" physical anomolies but it still takes "getting over"
Old 05-07-2005, 11:46 PM
I've told this before, but I had a roommate in college, who had a complete set of nipples on both sides. They became less pronounced as they went down, but they were all there. Besides that he was a S.O.B.
Old 05-08-2005, 01:02 AM
My response would be, "Woah! Cool! Can I play with it?"
Old 05-08-2005, 01:07 AM
Is he better at telling jokes because of it?
Old 05-08-2005, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kniz
I've told this before, but I had a roommate in college, who had a complete set of nipples on both sides. They became less pronounced as they went down, but they were all there. Besides that he was a S.O.B.

You mean, like an cat or something?

Weird, man.
Old 05-08-2005, 01:11 AM
Charter Member
I know this isn't 'General Questions', but what the hell:

Supernumerary Nipples.
Old 05-08-2005, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlGauss
I know this isn't 'General Questions', but what the hell:

Supernumerary Nipples.
I was thinking about that, since I just read a book that discussed it! There seem to have been a number of threads recently about mutations, including Kyla's I am a mutant! thread.

A third nipple would intrigue me, but then I am not normal.
Old 05-08-2005, 04:13 AM
Been there, done that, me too. It's an extra toy!

Note that, as Unca Cecil has written, a third nipple doesn't usually look nipplish. Think of an extra-large freckle, or the big kind of mole that sticks up but without as much pigment. You've probably seen at least one on a shirtless man at the beach or something similar, without noticing it or being aware of what you saw.
Old 05-08-2005, 04:50 AM
Saw a guy at a sleezy Gay motel in Hollywood relaxing in the pool.

He had nipple rings, in all THREE nipples on his chest.
Old 05-08-2005, 06:19 AM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quartz
Umm... is his name Scaramanga?
Marky Mark has a golden gun?
Old 05-08-2005, 11:28 AM
Boyfriend in college had a third nipple - it was obviously a nipple but didn't gross or anything. Never bothered me a bit, I thought it was cute.
Old 05-08-2005, 12:26 PM
My daughter has a third nipple, and I didn't even know it until she was three years old. When she was born I noticed a little dent in her chest (about the size of your average mole) but I didn't think much about it. My MIL finally noticed it a couple of years ago, and said, "Hey, she has an extra nipple! That runs in our family, you know." No, I certainly did not know. When I took her to the doctor for her next checkup he confirmed that my daughter was indeed tripple-nipped.

If it always looks as it does now, I don't see it being a problem. It looks nothing like a nipple at all. But if it matures when the others do, I will gladly take her in for a nubbinectomy.
Old 05-08-2005, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouryL
Marky Mark has a golden gun?
Nope. Just golden globes.

Old 05-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockingbird
Nope. Just golden globes.

John Hartford:

"I'm gonna see you get that Golden Globe award,
For them golden globes of yours, well, they're so fiiiiiine...
This mornin' when, you took your bath,
And stood in the sun to dry,
I was inspired, when I looked up,
And saw them in the sky...

Oh, them golden globes, they ain't none better,
Gotta have 'em both, 'cause they both go together
Gonna see you get that Golden Globe award..."

This is even better if you know who Hartford is...an ex-hippie bluegrass player who sang about dope-smokin' and steamboats. He wrote "Gentle on My Mind" and used to be on the Glen Campbell Show. Unfortunately, now deceased.

We now return to our regularly-scheduled program...
Old 05-08-2005, 09:18 PM
Depends. Is it pierced? (Yes, there are pictures of this out there.)
Old 05-08-2005, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorieSmurf
You mean, like an cat or something?

Weird, man.
Exactly, they even slanted towards the middle as they went down.
Old 05-09-2005, 01:17 AM
Depends. Does it come attached to a third breast?
Old 05-09-2005, 05:38 AM
I've got a third one. It is directly below my right nipple, about 4 inches down. It is 1/3 the size of my other nipples with a few light-fuzzy hairs around it (barely noticeable). It looks like a fully-formed small nipple. It's a little bit more sensitive than the surrounding skin, but not as sensitive as my other nipples.

I had thought to get it pierced, but never did it.

No girlfriend has ever had a problem with it, and most ignored it completely.

My brothers also have the same, but my sister and daughter do not.

And that is about all I can report on the matter.

-Tcat
Old 05-09-2005, 06:04 AM
Charter Member
I like it if my partner has something special about their bodies. As long as it isn't a health hazard (signs of illness, suspicious moles, that sort of thing), it see it as a sign of how special that someone is, and how I am "in the know"of that little fact.

Perfection is boring. Big noses, unusual combinations of eye-hair color; they all have their own beauty, and I see it as a sport to see that beauty, when it isn't so obvious at first sight.
My partner has a mole with a little tuft of hair growing out of it. When I first saw it I was a bit "oh, what is that?"and worried (moles with hair = suspicious of cancer) but now I like toying with it.

So I'd like it if my parner had a thing like a third nipple.
Old 05-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey1505
It's the source of all his power.
No, no, that was a nubbin.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:29 AM
My older son has one, but like Susie Derkins said it's not even recognizable as such. His pediatrician often has medical students training with her during her office visits and she always points to it and asks the students if they know what it is. None of them have guessed right yet.
Old 05-09-2005, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TellMeI'mNotCrazy
No, no, that was a nubbin.
That's what he called it. But it was a 3rd nipple. He refered to it as such, then explained that it was his "nubbin".

As for my SO/Wife having a 3rd, as long as it doesn't squirt me with it at night (as recently happened with one of her 2 'as designed' ones) causing me to wake up, It'd be fine with me.

-Butler
Old 05-09-2005, 03:55 PM
Weird. I have one, but it's always looked like a mildly shiny mole, rather than a full-on nipple. I didn't believe my dad (an MD) at first when he said it was a third nipple, until he pointed out that it was right in line with my regular nipples. I never thought of it as particularly TMI until now... *snerk*

Personally, if it were a whole new nipple, with areola and hair and everything, I'd be a little weirded at first, but I don't think I would run away screaming.
Old 05-10-2005, 03:33 AM
I win!

I have six. Four on the left, two on the right. The two just below my 'main' ones have significant areolas and have cute little hair patches.

And, yes, they do become erect under the usual circumstances.

Anybody who says 'yuck' doesn't get any of the cookies I just made, so there!
Old 05-10-2005, 04:54 AM
I think I have a third nipple a couple of inches below my right nipple. It is really small maybe the size of a freckle but the center pokes out a little. I never even really noticed it until a couple years ago.