Old 05-25-2005, 04:27 PM
Questions About the stink of Camembert Cheese

About a week and a half ago I bought some Camembert cheese. It didn't stink in the store, but as soon as I got it in the car, it stunk up the car. It is now stinking up my fridge with the smell of cabbage that is almost past it's prime. However, when I take it out and smell it at close range, it doesn't smell that bad. Maybe I'm just used to it by now, but everytime I open the fridge door, the odor overpowers the kitchen and dining room area to the point that my houseguests have complained. Is this normal for Camembert cheese?

Now on the package, it says "Fabrique au Normandie," but I wonder if this is the real stuff? On the back of the wooden box it's in, there's some stuff written in French and maybe some other language. How do I tell if it's the real Camembert? By the odor? How long will it last in the fridge? What's the point of no return when if I eat it, it will make me sick?

By the way, for you faint of heart, it tastes divine with red wine.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:30 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: out of area goofy horse fire inc band drunk roommate greek or grecian elephant butt hair oily pizza chinese gold jewelry prune juice diarrhea cat named kalamazoo sellout band carved quartz buying coal domino's brooklyn style acl stretched ultra capitalism playboy jewelery mr turnkey musical stinger sevylor repair patch wizard101 bellosh drymax socks walmart [email protected] games thread albuterol addiction dating persian woman mongoose at walmart plausible thumbs ferkakta definition antimicrobial pens vampire jobs nekkid girls poison ivy anal microwave ovens with stainless steel interiors how did romans do math why do cats loaf what hours does fedex deliver taking a shower with a cast how to dissolve wax can i have a driver's license in two states how to soften silly putty does tea make you pee do you capitalize french fries good food in italian writing yourself a check why can't you use drano in a toilet food stuck in vending machine drano won't go down drain how to play cutthroat pool how far can a squirrel find its way home where does iron comes from mouse poison not working why do people hate vaping why does mcdonalds give me diarrhea take me to your leader meme can you catch a cold from sperm avery 3 x 5 index cards rooster meat vs chicken how to send checks in the mail half wolf half chihuahua un taco de ojo shoes squeak when walking fog of war tabletop simulator return to sender wrong address ac takes long time to turn on country surrounded by another country i want to eat you up