Old 10-30-2005, 09:21 AM
Blade Runner- Tyrell Corporation Logo?

Blade Runner fans,I am going as a replicant on monday for halloween because I was a spaceman but broke my helmut so I have decieded the next best thing to spaceman is replicant. I have Googled and GIS'd Tyrell Corporation and only came back with two Company Seal/Logos

One says on it

Genetic Replicants
Tyrell
More Human than Human
with a what looks like an owl.

The other has

A big triangle that says on it
Tyrell Corporation
Biotechnologies

Are either these offical Tryell Corporation logos they used in the movie blade runner or is it something someone else created?

I need to get the offical seal so i can make a stecil from it and screen it on the back of my jumpsuit

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: old microwave madonna lipsync keebler elves jewish ibuprofen toothache dosage courtroom antics a centurian detective sergeants russian flash mob trace electrical wires vietnam snakes wtf pizza motorcycle balancing beads jew strings stinky pus cyst swing wing aircraft rotor rust pistachios poison weak chin causes dte mileage cyber steampunk best recreational drugs homemade lighter fluid homeless friendly cities sharon batts pink sugar packet commercial tankless toilet acrobat vs gymnast vultures circling chink racist smells like vomit cuisinart griddler steak prude shaming wellbutrin memory loss fortnight origins caveman names generator what antiperspirant has no aluminum decade century millennium what is next does pipe size affect water pressure processing transactions bank of america best songs over 7 minutes dont worry im from the internet how long does it take an oven to preheat to 350 what animal is on the canadian quarter how to test a battery charger with a multimeter what is kosher dill what is the ae letter called where does the heat that warms your body come from meaning of dust my broom where to buy mincemeat in the usa what is 2 bits worth does drano remove hair car shaking when braking at high speeds gay kings in history throwing up your stomach lining pretty toes without polish what happens if you give someone the wrong blood type what to do with leftover pork chops probability a intersect b best books about freemasonry what does a dp feel like largest landlocked harbor in the world family guy season 8 episode 1 jazz song lincoln commercial 2015 honda civic overheating problems what is my hooker name 2002 ford focus key world famous mustang ranch sparks, nv bars leaks radiator stop leak how long does it take for aspirin to work vizio tv equalizer settings