Old 05-16-2006, 07:32 AM
Help me with this Family Guy reference:The Father, The Son and the Holy Fonz

In the episode when Peter Griffin created the church for the fonz

It was one of these cut-away sequences, after he was putting up a sign on a barn, a joke was made about an "Aaron Neble Megaphone". What is the reference about?
Old 05-16-2006, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePitbull
In the episode when Peter Griffin created the church for the fonz

It was one of these cut-away sequences, after he was putting up a sign on a barn, a joke was made about an "Aaron Neble Megaphone". What is the reference about?
Aaron Neville, a singer famous for having such a ridiculous vibrato that he wavers in and out of a note. For songs you may recognize, go to amazon and listen to "Don't Know Much" or "Everybody Plays the Fool." Try any other song, and you'll still hear the unmistakably annoying voice.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: laserdisc player repair belfry bat martavis bryant tattoos hit on someone glue huffing traci lords legal swollen hand blues oglaf.com secret page doctor masturbation twin penises spiderman vs firelord kaowool wikipedia kate drew carey plexiglass windbreak thru traffic buy cyanide tablets michelob dry beer hull crush depth mouse paw simply sara yellowish eyelids hydrogen peroxide alcohol ac appliances mva fines dog ate vitamin body paint lesbians gunshot onomatopoeia raven pets mensa riddles halverson meats basement ceiling leaking where to get chloroform when does my bj's membership expire swallowing pills stuck in throat how to bake modeling clay 3.5l v6 tivct ffv engine restaurant where they cook in front of you why do buses stop at train tracks philadelphia airport arrivals pick up where are steam games stored windows 10 how can i check if my car has tickets hanging a dart board cabinet is hip hop and rap the same thing male dog squats to pee if she weighs as much as a duck what to consider when preparing for cement floor in pole barn how does it feel to be penetrated psi to break bone great american music hall seating chart does drano work for toilets why do plugs have holes in them how to darken skin pigment stop cat peeing on carpet restaurant where they cook in front of you is it possible to melt wood hay rolls for sale how to add transmission fluid to a 2002 ford explorer brick the middle whisper how to open car hood with broken cable buy old uhaul trailers can you walk without a big toe does canada have any enemies light bulb stuck in mouth cat stevens father and son meaning