Old 06-26-2006, 02:12 PM
Charter Member
Will cilantro hurt my cat?

I planted a little garden in pots on my balcony. Thinking to give my cat a little treat I got some catnip. My cat, being a contrary beast, ignores the catnip and wants to eat the cilantro. I know nothin about which common plants are toxic to cats. So will eating cilantro hurt my cat in any way? It doesn't appear to make him sick in any way I can see.
Old 06-26-2006, 02:47 PM
Charter Member
Well, for what it's worth, cilantro is listed as non-toxic on this list.
Old 06-26-2006, 02:50 PM
The only harm from your cat eating cilantro would be that there is less for you to eat. I loooove cilantro!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:27 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: dp woman conan punches horse punchlines to jokes girls pinning guys pinning greek suicidal drowning 13 number vin poping pussy red jalepenos hummingbirds sugar indian greeting how unprotected anal sex no trespassing meaning 10 years sober shes lump clutched supercharger leonet login bubba in prison eating a shoe synchronized transmission heatwave castle parliaments cigs laying pipe calendar picture frame old spice centaur elton john pianist fwb married man core aeration cost nuts slang old exclamations lice hair brush viking fail briefcase vs attache navy vs airforce portmarion dishes hair septic rock my soul in the bosom of abraham history jack and connie consumer cellular co ordinator or coordinator no you can t get to heaven are you john wayne is this me does the ball drop in every timezone 1 million hours mtbf what to do with a mirrored wall miss scarlett from clue i hate shaving my face can blanks kill at close range why was the 22nd amendment created how to make pj it's better to be thought a fool quote can you wrap packages in brown paper to mail usps caps lock is off but still typing in caps in word how to tell if graphics card is dead tying off a skin tag how to open an envelope and reseal cephalexin 500mg for acne netflix futurama missing episodes more than a handful is a waste old uhaul trailers for sale how many holes does a woman have pic there is a time andy griffith why was dr crusher not in season 2 how long does lung cancer take to kill goethals bridge exit nj turnpike should you send a thank you note for a sympathy card 69 assholes tied in a knot how long does it take to set up direct deposit plaza azteca salsa recipe what to do if your medication is stolen