Old 07-07-2006, 07:02 PM
Origin of "wang" as slang for your dick?

As the title asks...

-FrL-
Old 07-07-2006, 07:22 PM
Join this thread..

http://boards.academicpursuits.us/sdmb/...d.php?t=378690
Old 07-07-2006, 07:43 PM
Charter Member
As always, start with the Online Etymology Dictionary:

Quote:
"penis," 1933, slang, probably from whangdoodle, an earlier term for "gadget, thing for which the correct name is not known." Many such words (thingy, dingus, etc.) have been used in slang for "penis," not because the actual name was unknown, but because it was unmentionable. Another possibility is that the slang word is a variant of whang "large, thick slice" (1634), which earlier was used in the sense of "thong" (1536) and is itself a variant of thwang, an alternat form of thong (see thong).
Old 07-07-2006, 08:19 PM
Charter Member
Short(snic!) for tallywacker.
Old 07-08-2006, 10:15 AM
Charter Member
Paraphasing Stephen King, circa 1985: I just got my first word processer. It's a big Wang, and keep your smart comments to yourself, buddy.
Old 07-08-2006, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie-Xmas
Paraphasing Stephen King, circa 1985: I just got my first word processer. It's a big Wang, and keep your smart comments to yourself, buddy.
"I spent all last night pounding on my Wang..."

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off