Old 07-26-2006, 06:46 PM
The Horrifically Sad Obit of Actress J. Madison Wright

Jesus! Poor kid. All that's missing is a seeing-eye dog with cancer:

Quote:
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) -- J. Madison Wright Morris, a former child actress and model, has died. She was 21. She died Friday at University of Kentucky Hospital of a heart attack, a day after returning from her honeymoon with husband Brent Joseph Morris. They were married July 8. Morris had appeared in television shows including "Grace Under Fire," "The Nanny," "Earth 2," and "ER." Morris and her sister, Tori, acted in the feature film "Shiloh." Morris had a heart transplant in 2000, after an X-ray revealed she had an enlarged heart, and she was diagnosed with restrictive cardiomyopathy. After her operation, she gave talks to various groups about organ donation. She had planned to teach 10th-grade English at George Rogers Clark High School in Winchester this fall.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off