Old 01-20-2007, 07:53 AM
Monk and the San Jose Sharks. What's not to like?

That was a good Monk last night. Usually they start off the season with a quite well-known guest star, but I had never heard of this Andy Richtman (sp?). He was funny, though - I liked him.

And they filmed some of the show at the Shark Tank in San Jose! We got to hear Monk mention Joe Thorton and Jonathan Cheechoo! I thought I read something about the film crews hanging out around the Tank, and I was glad to see the result last night.

I had some of the mystery guessed early on, but I have to learn to keep my trap shut as Mr. brown gets pissed if I blurt out my guesses before he has caught on.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off