Old 02-19-2007, 08:04 PM
BANNED
Does Shaquille O'Neal owe money to Jesse James for a bike?

I heard through the grapevine that Jesse James of West Coast Choppers built a chopper for Shaq and Shaq never paid him for the bike. What's the dope on this? Any truth or only a rumor?
Old 02-19-2007, 10:01 PM
Graphite is a great
Let's try MPSIMS.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:57 PM
I can at least confirm the first part of that....Jesse did build a chopper for Shaq....it was documented in one of the early shows abut Jesse. As for whether he paid him for it or not, that I don't know....
Old 02-21-2007, 02:10 PM
BANNED
Hmm, I'd love to find out though.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:58 PM
On the Dan Patrick Show Shaq said he'd been told it was a gift or freebie of some kind, then Jesse James decided it wasn't. He did say he hadn't paid for it.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:06 PM
I'm going to hell. NSFW.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:10 PM
Charter Member
The way I remembered the show, it seemed like it was a surprise for Shaq for winning the NBA championship or something. Well, no it wasn't a surprise, because I remember Shaq going to Jesse's garage to be fitted for the bike. It was huge.

StG
Old 02-21-2007, 07:42 PM
Yeah, but the question is who has the balls to go collect?
Old 02-22-2007, 02:37 PM
Somehow I would think Jesse would.... he's pretty [email protected] gutsy....