Old 03-06-2007, 05:59 AM
How Does The NAACP Make Money?

With two recent events in the news about changes for the NAACP, I am just curious how do they make money? I presume it is all donations, is that correct?
Old 03-06-2007, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx
With two recent events in the news about changes for the NAACP, I am just curious how do they make money? I presume it is all donations, is that correct?
Really big bake sales.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:52 AM
Deleted: Answered a different question than the one asked.

Last edited by Contrapuntal; 03-06-2007 at 08:54 AM.
Old 03-06-2007, 09:22 AM
Here's their form 990: http://guidestar.org/FinDocument...01d71275-9.pdf

In 2004, it looks like they made about half of their declared income of $22.6M from donations and public support. The rest was from program service revenue, interest, dividends, and gains from investments, and membership dues.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: slow cranking engine nuclear war book peo history evil in chinese riddles for dnd pronounce che guevara ring pathfinder karen allen hot refer song kings x meaning groundhog poison soloflex bands ricochet biscuit sabotage origin alternator check autozone the omen song queen mustapha nekkid wimmin weathertech complaints walmart sterile water shoes rubbing ankle halloween doctor loomis cilantro bitter contac capsules toilet clogs frequently cartoon rabbit magician ucla regents scholarship helium cartridge balloon brake lines cut positive anymore double brew coffee satay origin the haj what is 2 and l in automatic transmission do i need a table saw how to make a rom from a cartridge how to keep an outdoor cat from running away is university of phoenix legitimate does drano get rid of hair meijer prepaid debit card what does shoot your wad mean size of legal envelope police activity in my neighborhood how to get hair out of office chair wheels who enforces deed restrictions when there is no hoa song about long lost love words with friends question does claiming unemployment affect employer bank of america automatic credit card payment rislone transmission stop slip with leak repair 2 hose portable air conditioner how to use a single crutch what is the difference between economy and standard shipping 19 year old birthday party ideas amazing grace sung to the tune of house of the rising sun what causes car to shake when braking i tell you whut recurring bug bites in same spot drank a whole bottle of nyquil how hard is it to play bagpipes red ink two dollar bills how to leave a hotel room what does 5by5 mean why do flies rub their legs together