Old 03-26-2007, 02:49 PM
FAX with extension number

I need to send a FAX using the print/fax procedure in Word. The FAX has been set up and I have used it, but now I need to send a fax that has an extension number attached to it I.E. 123-3456 Ext 7890, but the print/fax procedure won't let me do it. Does anyone know a workaround for this?
Old 03-26-2007, 05:45 PM
Charter Member
Put the phone number and the extension in the Phone Number box with some commas between them, e.g. 123-3456,,,7890.

Each comma will make the modem pause for two seconds. You may have to experiment to find the right number so that it allows the right amount of time for the recipient's system to answer and prompt for the extension.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off