vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 AM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2018 STM Reader, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: single camera shows mr. dobalina ta session windex glasses hanging asphyxiation playboy countries can camels jump intimidating fonts girl happy trail quick question radon testing scam girl happy trails songs about movies lemon laws appliances kudos etymology nascar bathroom virgin orgasm two face spiderman shape of oklahoma bad resonator symptoms chinese feet fetish christina hendricks candid blackbird xmen dolomite supplement give self head patrick schwarzenegger height sharon stone beaver sulfa ww2 morphine allergy alternatives maquest game long japanese nipples nipple dick april fools jokes for school teachers my dog isnt eating but acting normal what is bay scallops my day in the barrel american candy not in uk is trenton nj safe can't find friend on facebook what eye chart does the dmv use you need to extract from a previous volume rum to eggnog ratio bed bath and beyond kitchen knives how are watch gears made jamie and adam don't get along funny house names suggestions why do they do blood tests for marriage montgomery ward pay bill schick shadel aversion therapy s morgenstern the princess bride does place of birth mean hospital how to get the smell of weed out of a car who is alvin tostig chinese restaurant sweet and sour sauce how fast do shockwaves travel yellow skin after surgery keurig cup sizes strength can i get albuterol over the counter what size pipe for pull up bar holes in my underwear when do vitamins start working al bundy hands in pants when do you have to turn 18 to vote gerry vs north face do you put a period after middle initial male ballet dancer name can professor x use telekinesis