Old 06-28-2007, 09:18 PM
My boss saw me in my bra and panties!

Eek!

How many of you can say that? (Excluding strippers.)

Ok, ok, I work for a dermatologist.

A few months ago I had a moderately dysplastic mole biopsied and then excised by the main doctor in my office (president of the board of directors), and now I have to get regular skin checks. Not so big a deal, except I sometimes wonder if from now on, when he sees me, he'll be remembering how he SAW ME IN MY UNDERWEAR!

I have another funny-looking mole, too, and now I'm just waiting on the melanoma to appear. It killed my grandfather, but it probably won't kill me, as I work for just the right people. Yay!

And, yes, I did request a certain coworker for the chaperone- one with a worse body than mine, of course.
Old 06-28-2007, 09:33 PM
Isn't there a doper tradition that photos should accompany such claims? ;-)
Old 06-28-2007, 11:19 PM
Charter Member
Were you wearing your granny panties?
Old 06-28-2007, 11:55 PM
Well, as a matter of fact, we wear white pants, so... why, yes, yes, I was wearing my granny panties! White cotton briefs that go up to >here<. At least I was wearing my good bra, though.

And no, no pics, only those running through my boss's head right now. Bow chicka bow wow...
Old 06-29-2007, 12:08 AM
Bow chicka bow wow...

Lucky boss!
Old 06-29-2007, 01:29 AM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice The Goon
At least I was wearing my good bra, though.
As opposed to a bad bra because it would be old, ratty, and/or slutty?

Old 06-29-2007, 01:37 AM
Bad bra! I told you no biting! You have a time out in the hamper.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckster

I see women of all ages in their bras every day, and you would not believe how many sorry bras are out there. I would not be caught dead in a sorry bra. The movie-screen granny panties, okay, (at least at work) but never a sorry bra!
Old 06-29-2007, 02:46 AM
Well, my congressman (well, he was my congressman before I moved out of state) has not only seen my vagina many times but had his fingers in there!

He was a gynecologist before he ran for congress though, so I can't get any money for my story.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:04 AM
Charter Member
Alice let me tell you a true story.
Back in 1984 I worked for a professional auto racing team, and sold performance parts to the public.
Over time I built up phone friendships with several of my customers.
Anyway this one day one of my regulars called and we were shooting the shit. He was telling me just how great it must be to work for a racing team, and getting to go to all the races.
I told him that it was not as much fun as he thought. 18 hour days, dirt, dust with hours of boredom mingled with seconds of action. Trying to put it in perspective, I asked him what he did
Laughing he said that he was a photographer for Hustler.

I replied, you think I have a good job? You have every boy's fantasy job.
Naw, he said, I wake up and think: Shit, today I have to take more pictures of another naked woman.
My response was "DO YOU NEED AN ASSISTANT?????"

the point is what you work with quickly becomes BlasÚ. I am sure that your doctor does not even notice your undies.*

*If this for any reason upsets you, feel free to link me to some photos. I promise I am not BlasÚ about women in their bras and panties.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:30 AM
Inebriate of air
Several years ago I saw a co-worker who was technically my subordinate in his boxers. It was sad and funny too. Poor guy was working with an exacto blade and dropped it in his lap. Forgetting it was, you know, a BLADE, he snapped his knees closed to catch it, and promptly caught it, jamming the blade into this thigh. He called me and told me the situation, wondering if he should go to the hospital. Helpful me said, "Skip, let me in to look at it! I used to be an EMT and if you don't care, I don't care."

So, in I went and the poor man dropped trou and I examined his wound. It did need stitches, so he dressed and off we went. It wasn't remotely titallating, and even today, years later, I think of Skip in his old-man looking boxers and grin.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:58 AM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
Naw, he said, I wake up and think: Shit, today I have to take more pictures of another naked woman.
I can relate to that.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:12 AM
Several of my bosses have seen me stark naked (we belonged to the same gym). They may have been the boss, but I was superior to them in other areas.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckster

The safety-pin bra is the most shameful of all bad underwear.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalhoun
The safety-pin bra is the most shameful of all bad underwear.
Nah, it's hash marks.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice The Goon
How many of you can say that? (Excluding strippers.)
I'm pretty sure my mother can say that.

Of course, she happens to work for my father, so...

(This probably makes Dad one of the few people who can admit to sleeping with his secretary and no one will even blink)
Old 06-29-2007, 09:31 AM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
Yep. Gets old real quick.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by plnnr
Several of my bosses have seen me stark naked (we belonged to the same gym). They may have been the boss, but I was superior to them in other areas.

Um... how you doin'?

Somebody had to say it.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.R. Cane
Nah, it's hash marks.
K, you're gonna have to 'splain that to me, Lucy.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:18 AM
Haven't the foggiest. Sorry.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:23 AM
And count your blessings, imagine how embarassing it would be if you caught your boss in his bra and panties.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elucidator
And count your blessings, imagine how embarassing it would be if you caught your boss in his bra and panties.
Or, for that matter, in your bra and panties.

Incidentally, elucidator, your location seems most appropriate for this thread. Just wanted to observe that.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:58 AM
Well, I had a relationship with one of the guys in my office. Eventually he became my supervisor. We were still seeing each other for a while after that (until I quit to be a SAHM) so yeah, I had a boss who'd seen me naked.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:00 AM
So. . . did you get a raise?
Old 06-29-2007, 11:27 AM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetbridge
So. . . did you get a raise?
The doctor did.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:34 AM
This is in no way a reference to the OP, but for any would-be doctors out there the reality of examining patients (with or without underwear) may not be up to your fantasies, whether or not inspired by Tom Cruise's patient encounters in Eyes Wide Shut.

Just the other day one of our gynecologists was griping about a difficult exam on a 500-pound woman, as he could not locate the cervix.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:59 AM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithcats
Bad bra! I told you no biting! You have a time out in the hamper.
Hah - sounds like a bra that threw an underwire. OWOWOWOWOWOW!
Old 06-29-2007, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny L.A.
The doctor did.
Now you owe me a straight line.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:06 PM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetbridge
Now you owe me a straight line.
Check the doctor!

┬ź Previous Thread | Next Thread ┬╗