Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
#1
Old 04-06-2008, 01:33 PM
BANNED
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 58,797
Why do the male cows on "Back at the Barnyard" have udders?

My kids are watching "Back at Barnyard" right now. I find it irritating to the point of distraction that the male cows have udders. Not only that but they don't have horns. I believe the show has also sometimes shown normal (udderless) bulls. For some reason the show appears to have created a third sex of "male" heifers with udders. Even my 8-year-old knows this is inane and has commented on it.

My question is why is this show doing this? Are they actually just that stupid that they think male cows have udders? Has no one, at any point in the production of either the movie or the TV show ever pointed this out to the animators? Have they ever been asked about this? It drives me nuts when my kids have the show on.

Last edited by Diogenes the Cynic; 04-06-2008 at 01:35 PM.
#2
Old 04-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Pit of the Peach State
Posts: 17,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogenes the Cynic
Not only that but they don't have horns.
Not all bulls have horns. Many (female) cows do. It is a common misconception that horns are a male trait.

But yeah, the udders on the bulls are an annoying error. Barnyard also featured that mistake. (Is Back at the Barnyard related? A spin-off or something?)

Last edited by Spoke; 04-06-2008 at 01:40 PM.
#3
Old 04-06-2008, 01:38 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Miskatonic University
Posts: 12,000
I have long since stopped being surprised at the stupidity of others, and committees can be far stupiders than their individual members.
#4
Old 04-06-2008, 01:45 PM
Guest
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Impeach Nixon
Posts: 899
Maybe it's a censorship thing. If the bulls are not castrated, they should have giant scrotums there instead. Also, these would be difficult to animate during running scenes.

I'm sure there are several bovine programs, being broadcast on the secret TVs they have in barns, which give large mammaries to human males.
#5
Old 04-06-2008, 01:47 PM
BANNED
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 58,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoke-
(Is Back at the Barnyard related? A spin-off or something?)
Yeah, it's a TV series on Nickelodeon based on the movie.
#6
Old 04-06-2008, 01:49 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 27,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogenes the Cynic
My kids are watching "Back at Barnyard" right now. I find it irritating to the point of distraction that the male cows have udders. Not only that but they don't have horns. I believe the show has also sometimes shown normal (udderless) bulls. For some reason the show appears to have created a third sex of "male" heifers with udders. Even my 8-year-old knows this is inane and has commented on it.

My question is why is this show doing this? Are they actually just that stupid that they think male cows have udders? Has no one, at any point in the production of either the movie or the TV show ever pointed this out to the animators? Have they ever been asked about this? It drives me nuts when my kids have the show on.

I'm going with incredible stupidity myself.
#7
Old 04-06-2008, 01:53 PM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada, eh?
Posts: 1,036
So it's udders and not scrotums? How weird.

And, as has been pointed out, horns are not gender specific in cattle although a bull's horns are generally going to be longer and thicker than a cow's. Some breeds have them, some are born hornless (polled). Many horned cattle are dehorned by the farmer.
#8
Old 04-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Guest
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: austin tx usa
Posts: 34,618
Because udders are just inherently funny looking?
#9
Old 04-06-2008, 05:14 PM
Member
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: NE Ohio (the 'burbs)
Posts: 39,454
It's acknowledgement of the bovine transgendered. These were bulls who felt trapped in a cow's body, or vice-versa. The ones you saw were probably halfway through their gender reassignment.
#10
Old 04-06-2008, 05:19 PM
SDSAB
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: my Herkimer Battle Jitney
Posts: 72,425
"Don't you oppress me! Moooooooo!"
#11
Old 04-06-2008, 05:25 PM
Guest
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Santa Barbara
Posts: 4,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charger
Maybe it's a censorship thing. If the bulls are not castrated, they should have giant scrotums there instead. Also, these would be difficult to animate during running scenes.
I would think think that the modeling of two suspended spheres would be relatively straightforward.
#12
Old 04-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 11,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoke-
Not all bulls have horns. Many (female) cows do. It is a common misconception that horns are a male trait.

But yeah, the udders on the bulls are an annoying error. Barnyard also featured that mistake. (Is Back at the Barnyard related? A spin-off or something?)
That movie really annoyed me. Fortunately we saw it on DVD so I didn't offend other theater goers with my constant exclamations that male cattle do not have udders.
#13
Old 04-06-2008, 06:33 PM
Guest
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 930
My seven-and-a-half-year-old daughter says it's because, "it's just a show and it doesn't really matter."
#14
Old 04-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 27,361
By the way--shouldn't it be "male bovines" or "male cattle"? Cows are by definition female, no?
#15
Old 04-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: NoWA
Posts: 57,935
Maybe it's the hormones the farmers are giving them.
__________________
'Never say "no" to adventure. Always say "yes". Otherwise you'll lead a very dull life.' -- Commander Caractacus Pott, R.N. (Retired)

'Do not act incautiously when confronting a little bald wrinkly smiling man.' -- Lu-Tze
#16
Old 04-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Cyberspace.
Posts: 6,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by VernWinterbottom
My seven-and-a-half-year-old daughter says it's because, "it's just a show and it doesn't really matter."
You don't think this makes us...well...fanbois? I mean, it's one thing if you're debating the pass code on Kirk's safe in episode 115, that's standard geek fare. It's quite another to go on and on, emotionally, about Bovine Udder dysmorphic syndrome in a spin-off cartoon from a minor movie.
#17
Old 04-06-2008, 06:53 PM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada, eh?
Posts: 1,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skald the Rhymer
By the way--shouldn't it be "male bovines" or "male cattle"? Cows are by definition female, no?
Is this one of the rare occasions where the female of a species is the "norm"? The female is cow or heifer. A male cow/cattle/kine/bovine is called a bull, anyway. Unless he is a castrated bull, then he is a steer.

Like "goose" - the female goose is a goose, the male is a gander. Barnyard critters, maybe that's why. But let's see: goat is not gender specific, a female goat is a doe or nanny, the male a buck or billy; the female duck is a hen and the male is a drake; the female horse is a mare or filly, the male a stallion or colt unless he's castrated, then he's a gelding ; the dog - the female dog is a bitch, the male dog is a dog; the cat - the female cat is a queen, the male is a tom. Sheep - the female is a ewe, the male a ram, unless he's been castrated in which case he's a wether. Chicken or fowl - the female is a hen, the male a cock or rooster, unless he's castrated in which case he's a capon. But if someone says "chicken", they usually mean female, don't they?

I was about to proclaim some universal rule and have proven myself wrong so that's that.
#18
Old 04-06-2008, 06:53 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: California
Posts: 8,086
According to several sources, one of which cites Nick magazine (October, 2006), the director of "Barnyard" thought that bulls and steers with udders would be funny. The inconsistency with which udders appear is said to have resulted from a mid-production change in plans, but there's no cite for this.
#19
Old 04-06-2008, 07:01 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 27,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by vison
Is this one of the rare occasions where the female of a species is the "norm"? The female is cow or heifer. A male cow/cattle/kine/bovine is called a bull, anyway. Unless he is a castrated bull, then he is a steer.

Grimly, Merriam-Webster's agrees with you. As I cannot let this illogic stand, I am hereby renouncing my renouncing of my ambitions for world conquest. Third on my agenda after the conquest will be making referring to "male cows" punishable by death.

Now if you'll excuse me I have an army of undead cyborg winged venomous flame-spitting howler monkeys to raise.
#20
Old 04-06-2008, 07:23 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Where the wild roses grow
Posts: 23,620
Wasn't Barnyard just a big "Far Side" rip-off?
#21
Old 04-06-2008, 07:26 PM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada, eh?
Posts: 1,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skald the Rhymer
Grimly, Merriam-Webster's agrees with you. As I cannot let this illogic stand, I am hereby renouncing my renouncing of my ambitions for world conquest. Third on my agenda after the conquest will be making referring to "male cows" punishable by death.

Now if you'll excuse me I have an army of undead cyborg winged venomous flame-spitting howler monkeys to raise.


Now I don't know what to do. My mind is awhirl with a combination of terror, amusement, admiration, and curiosity: what are the first two items on your agenda?
#22
Old 04-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Guest
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Central Pennsylvania
Posts: 36,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skald the Rhymer
Grimly, Merriam-Webster's agrees with you. As I cannot let this illogic stand, I am hereby renouncing my renouncing of my ambitions for world conquest. Third on my agenda after the conquest will be making referring to "male cows" punishable by death.

Now if you'll excuse me I have an army of undead cyborg winged venomous flame-spitting howler monkeys to raise.
Did you know that in the olden days, they used to refer to a bulls as a "gentleman cow" or "male cow" because the word "bull" was considered vulgar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.L. Mencken's "The American Language"
[A]t one time, even bull was banned as too vulgar for refined ears. In place of it the early purists used cow-creature, male-cow and even gentleman-cow.
#23
Old 04-06-2008, 07:36 PM
Guest
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: Alternate 230
Posts: 14,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E
That movie really annoyed me. Fortunately we saw it on DVD so I didn't offend other theater goers with my constant exclamations that male cattle do not have udders.
What about your kids and spouse?
#24
Old 04-06-2008, 07:38 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 27,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by vison


Now I don't know what to do. My mind is awhirl with a combination of terror, amusement, admiration, and curiosity: what are the first two items on your agenda?
Yeah, like I'd tell you guys that. Dio's the OP, and he's on the side of good; he'd totally narc me out to Batman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay
Did you know that in the olden days, they used to refer to a bulls as a "gentleman cow" or "male cow" because the word "bull" was considered vulgar?
I have already ADMITTED to being wrong. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a lair to rebuild.

Last edited by Skald the Rhymer; 04-06-2008 at 07:39 PM.
#25
Old 04-06-2008, 07:55 PM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 20,187
I'm no expert in cattle biology, but I also was under the impression that cows also don't talk.
#26
Old 04-06-2008, 08:17 PM
Guest
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In my own reality
Posts: 1,009
Now the real question should be -

If a male had female parts, would he actually leave his room???? =)
#27
Old 04-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Member
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 10,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charger
Maybe it's a censorship thing. If the bulls are not castrated, they should have giant scrotums there instead. Also, these would be difficult to animate during running scenes.
Oh it's not THAT difficult. Pom Poko features anthropomorphic raccoons with very prominent scrotums. At one point they even use their nut-sacks as cudgels to beat the crap out of some police in riot gear. I'm sure Barnyard could have done something similar.
#28
Old 04-06-2008, 09:47 PM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 11,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengu
What about your kids and spouse?
No kids and my S.O. has no room to complain about my talking during movies. I almost had to reenact Sweeney Todd on him the other night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skald the Rhymer
Grimly, Merriam-Webster's agrees with you. As I cannot let this illogic stand, I am hereby renouncing my renouncing of my ambitions for world conquest. Third on my agenda after the conquest will be making referring to "male cows" punishable by death.

Now if you'll excuse me I have an army of undead cyborg winged venomous flame-spitting howler monkeys to raise.
Well, I am glad I said "male cattle".
#29
Old 04-06-2008, 10:38 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Western New York
Posts: 75,447
Quote:
My question is why is this show doing this? Are they actually just that stupid that they think male cows have udders? Has no one, at any point in the production of either the movie or the TV show ever pointed this out to the animators? Have they ever been asked about this? It drives me nuts when my kids have the show on.
I'm still anoyed about the four-legged ants in A Bug's Life.
#30
Old 04-06-2008, 11:12 PM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 3,561
According to the IMDB:
Quote:
Incorrectly regarded as goofs: Yes, the male cattle have udders; it's a joke.
And:
Quote:
The "male" bovines having udders was explained in the October 2006 issue of Nickelodeon's official magazine, "Nick Magazine". In the letters page, one reader asked about the anatomically-incorrect cows(bovine) and whether or not it was intentional or not, and the magazine explained that the movie's director "thought it would be funny for the male cows(bulls) to have udders".
Linky.

So they did it on purpose to be funny. Yeah, it's hysterical.

I found it distractingly stupid, personally. Good thing it was just on Showtime and I could change the channel to something less annoying, like Rock of Love or something.
#31
Old 04-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Staring blankly at my GPS
Posts: 11,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by VernWinterbottom
My seven-and-a-half-year-old daughter says it's because, "it's just a show and it doesn't really matter."
Unless someone comes up with a better answer, this one wins the thread.
#32
Old 04-07-2008, 12:29 AM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada, eh?
Posts: 1,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay
Did you know that in the olden days, they used to refer to a bulls as a "gentleman cow" or "male cow" because the word "bull" was considered vulgar?
Hm. I grew up in the olden days and I don't remember that.

Actually, in the USA that might have been true in the Victorian Era - it was in the USA that the word "cock" was abandoned in favour of "rooster", and where, one reads, that the ultrarefined put little lace stockings on piano legs, and the breast of a cooked fowl became "white meat". Young ladies were advised not to sit on a chair that a gentleman had recently sat upon, for fear the chair might still be warm from his . . um . . . bottom.

In England the male chicken is still called a cock, likewise the male pheasant and who knows what other bird, and Queen Victoria was not very Victorian, herself.

And those sophisticated and supposedly unblushing French call a brassiere a "soutien gorge" or "throat supporter" so poo on them, too. (Always wanted to bring the soutien gorge into a discussion but never could until this very moment.) While a woman's breasts are sometimes referred to as "tits", the word ought to be spelled as "teats", as "teats" is properly pronounced as "tits" but generation upon generation of boys would be confused - their interest not lying precisely in the spelling of the items.

So, a cow's udder generally has four teats or quarters and a bull, the noble and lordly man cow, generally does not. I hope y'all notice how I drug my verbosity back on topic?
#33
Old 04-07-2008, 12:53 AM
Guest
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Outtastate
Posts: 4,486
Well done, vison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochacco
Oh it's not THAT difficult. Pom Poko features anthropomorphic raccoons with very prominent scrotums. At one point they even use their nut-sacks as cudgels to beat the crap out of some police in riot gear.
Those wacky Japanese!

So, what's the fixation on nicknames for castrated male animals? Why can't bulls be bulls and stallions be stallions. Gelding just sounds so...demeaning.
#34
Old 04-07-2008, 02:45 AM
Guest
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Tel Aviv
Posts: 22,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Eyed Girl
So, what's the fixation on nicknames for castrated male animals? Why can't bulls be bulls and stallions be stallions. Gelding just sounds so...demeaning.
Think of it as industrial labelling. A stallion has different uses than a gelding - for one, it can be used for breeding - or a cow, and is therefore listed differently. I mean, you wouldn't call a harvester and a bulldozer by the same name, even though they're both tractors.

Look at it this way:

Stallion - insemination, riding (high maintenance).
Gelding - energy, riding
Mare - breeding, energy, riding
Cow - milk, meat, breeding
Bull - insemination, meat
Ox - energy

... and so forth. Stop thinking of farm animals as animals and start thinking of them as inventory.
#35
Old 04-07-2008, 04:04 AM
Guest
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: leaffan for president!
Posts: 5,848
with apologies to the original author...

That night Farmer Brown was kept awake by the sounds from the barn.
Click Clack Moo.
Click Clack Moo.
Clickity Clack Moo.

The following morning, duck (being a neutral party) handed Farmer Brown a note:

"Dear Farmer Brown,
We are unhappy cows. We demand hormones and surgery to become comfortable in our own hides. Also, sequined dresses.
Sincerly,
The Cows"
#36
Old 04-07-2008, 07:11 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Miskatonic University
Posts: 12,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay
Did you know that in the olden days, they used to refer to a bulls as a "gentleman cow" or "male cow" because the word "bull" was considered vulgar?
You know, Mencken was often exaggerating the prudery of his contemporaries to make a satirical point in his newspaper columns.

And he has been whooshing Americans for generations since.
#37
Old 04-07-2008, 08:11 AM
Guest
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Outtastate
Posts: 4,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessan
... and so forth. Stop thinking of farm animals as animals and start thinking of them as inventory.
Aww, I'm a city girl. The notion is as foreign to me as thinking my pets are not my actual family.

But, yeah, I get your point. Poor, emasculated geldings.
#38
Old 04-07-2008, 09:40 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: NoWA
Posts: 57,935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffian
So they did it on purpose to be funny. Yeah, it's hysterical.
You mean like doing the Kessel run in under 12 parsecs?
#39
Old 04-07-2008, 09:44 AM
SDSAB
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: my Herkimer Battle Jitney
Posts: 72,425
Han still shot first.
#40
Old 04-07-2008, 10:05 AM
Guest
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Central Pennsylvania
Posts: 36,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFidelius
You know, Mencken was often exaggerating the prudery of his contemporaries to make a satirical point in his newspaper columns.

And he has been whooshing Americans for generations since.
Yes, but that quote comes from The American Language, which has no connection to Mencken's columns. It's one of the few Mencken works that can legitimately be called "scholarly".
#41
Old 04-07-2008, 10:06 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: California
Posts: 8,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffian
According to the IMDB:
Quote:
Incorrectly regarded as goofs: Yes, the male cattle have udders; it's a joke.
And:
Quote:
The "male" bovines having udders was explained in the October 2006 issue of Nickelodeon's official magazine, "Nick Magazine". In the letters page, one reader asked about the anatomically-incorrect cows(bovine) and whether or not it was intentional or not, and the magazine explained that the movie's director "thought it would be funny for the male cows(bulls) to have udders".
Linky.

So they did it on purpose to be funny. Yeah, it's hysterical.

I found it distractingly stupid, personally. Good thing it was just on Showtime and I could change the channel to something less annoying, like Rock of Love or something.
Hello! Hello? Is this thing on?
#42
Old 04-07-2008, 10:10 AM
SDSAB
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: my Herkimer Battle Jitney
Posts: 72,425
No. Sorry.
#43
Old 04-07-2008, 11:11 AM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 15,368
So many dead inner children...
#44
Old 04-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: underpants
Posts: 19,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Lict
I would think think that the modeling of two suspended spheres would be relatively straightforward.
Don't you mean "oblate spheroids"?
#45
Old 04-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Guest
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 930
This morning when I told my daughter that her first-ever message board comment got some positive response, including "winning the thread" according to Tapioca Dextrin, she was watching Word World on PBS, a program in which the animals--Frog, Pig, Sheep--are made out of letters of the alphabet. . .
#46
Old 04-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Guest
Join Date: May 2000
Location: USS Obama
Posts: 1,559
Now that that's settled....why do male cartoon kangaroos have pouches?
#47
Old 04-07-2008, 12:30 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Teeny Tiny Boro, NJ
Posts: 1,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan
That night Farmer Brown was kept awake by the sounds from the barn.
Click Clack Moo.
Click Clack Moo.
Clickity Clack Moo.

The following morning, duck (being a neutral party) handed Farmer Brown a note:

"Dear Farmer Brown,
We are unhappy cows. We demand hormones and surgery to become comfortable in our own hides. Also, sequined dresses.
Sincerly,
The Cows"
I love that book: Click Clack Moo (Transgendered Cows That Type)
#48
Old 04-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Pit of the Peach State
Posts: 17,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay
Did you know that in the olden days, they used to refer to a bulls as a "gentleman cow" or "male cow" because the word "bull" was considered vulgar?
Future generations will make fun of our prudishness in refusing to put testicles on cartoon animals.
#49
Old 04-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Collinwood, Collinsport
Posts: 3,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochacco
Oh it's not THAT difficult. Pom Poko features anthropomorphic raccoons with very prominent scrotums. At one point they even use their nut-sacks as cudgels to beat the crap out of some police in riot gear. I'm sure Barnyard could have done something similar.
I think I'd faint if that ever happened. The fact that the American cartoon industry hasn't made a sexually explicit cartoon since Heavy Metal is one of my major pet peeves. (All of who have udders)
#50
Old 04-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Outtastate
Posts: 4,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by VernWinterbottom
This morning when I told my daughter that her first-ever message board comment got some positive response, including "winning the thread" according to Tapioca Dextrin, she was watching Word World on PBS, a program in which the animals--Frog, Pig, Sheep--are made out of letters of the alphabet. . .
And if she's as smart as she sounds, she wasn't the least bit impressed that her wise and obvious observation on a message board topic about cartoon cow udders was so well-received.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 AM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2017 Sun-Times Media, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: crackers for soup eating paste lumpfish caviar recipes think past corvair rollover titanic compartments nomads bikers bacteria smell departed ending explained best smelling cigarettes kemosabe translation unsolvable synonym steven with ph john wayne eldorado credit card adhesive countif month posted signs monocular define girl porn names turntable slowing down babylonian beard jill mullan eardrum pulsing loni young red curtains theatre donkey show real 720p projector roosevelt surname kmart hubcaps tchoupitoulas pronunciation famous enemies can't whistle cut off car sandworms beetlejuice splash stick how to pronounce siddhartha gautama how much clavamox for cats turn on 1969 tv show roll of quarters punch 6 1x0 2 divided by2 largest bowling alley in world modern family character names best way to defrost hamburger buns boy and girl conjoined twins what kind of sword is excalibur lawn mower switch wiring diagram solar powered car fans mr rogers neighborhood piano cat fell down stairs just another word for nothing left to lose wenn ist das nunstruck git und slotermeyer? ja! beiherhund das oder die flipperwaldt gersput how long does it take fedex to deliver a package fat burning supplements gnc how long can you let a cavity go how much do rabies shots for humans cost can someone take money out of my account with my account number songs with cry in the title what does wei mean in spanish what does fish or cut bait mean why do dog people hate cats doan pills for back pain skinny girl water enhancers ingredients is the discover card accepted everywhere if you double a recipe do you double the time model cars hobby lobby cancel order disney store lord of the rings 4th age