Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
#1
Old 06-24-2008, 09:35 PM
BANNED
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,857
Did Vincent Gallo ejaculate in ChloŽ Sevigny's mouth

This thread:

http://boards.academicpursuits.us/sdmb/...d.php?t=473073

got me wondering about something. When The Brown Bunny came out, there was a big deal made out the un-simulated and extremely graphic oral sex scene between Vincent Gallo and ChloŽ Sevigny. I have never seen the movie, but I was wondering if Vincent Gallo ejaculated in ChloŽ Sevigny's mouth. Did he?
#2
Old 06-24-2008, 11:10 PM
Guest
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,273
I've seen the film. I would say he did.
#3
Old 06-24-2008, 11:14 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 14,292
Yeah, of course he did.
#4
Old 06-24-2008, 11:31 PM
Guest
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 4,352
Is this movie any good?
#5
Old 06-25-2008, 12:14 AM
Guest
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: DC
Posts: 19,401
no.
#6
Old 06-25-2008, 12:42 AM
BANNED
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by even sven
no.
Which question are you answering?
#7
Old 06-25-2008, 12:47 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Western New York
Posts: 77,325
Most likely. You have a clear view of what's happening and it certainly appears that Sevigny is fellating Gallo. But he ejaculated inside her mouth so there's no visual proof that he actually did so. Some viewers have speculated that what we saw wasn't actually Gallo's penis - they feel it was a prop. It's possible - Gallo wasn't naked and the penis we saw was sticking out through his fly. But as far as I've heard, both Gallo and Sevigny have said the scene was authentic.
#8
Old 06-25-2008, 01:13 AM
Guest
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 57,256
Compared to what one can casually watch on cable, is Brown Bunny really all that shocking?
#9
Old 06-25-2008, 01:29 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Posts: 17,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Ekers
Compared to what one can casually watch on cable, is Brown Bunny really all that shocking?
Well, Skinemax hasn't crossed that line as far as I know so I would say it's a new standard still. Even Playboy TV and Spice channel drew the line at actual shots of penetration last I saw.
#10
Old 06-25-2008, 02:15 AM
Guest
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 14,292
Gallo may be a sleazeball, a hack, pretentious, obnoxious, and any number of other things, but the one thing he's not is a liar. You have to give it to him, his art is offered honestly. He wouldn't fake something like that scene.
#11
Old 06-25-2008, 02:57 AM
Elephant Whisperer
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 39,492
The wife and I actually liked The Brown Bunny. I'd like to think that Gallo and Sevigny are consummate professionals who would give their all for their chosen profession, and I believe they did the deed for real and finished it. But then, I'm a dirty old man.
#12
Old 06-25-2008, 03:38 AM
Guest
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: DC
Posts: 19,401
I'm sorry. I meant too reply that the movie is not good. Not in any sense of the word. I'm glad I watched it, and I guess bringing such a long, plodding, painful tribute to his own ego was an accomplishment. But it is by no means a good movie.
#13
Old 06-25-2008, 05:00 AM
Guest
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Taint of creation
Posts: 33,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by even sven
I'm sorry. I meant too reply that the movie is not good. Not in any sense of the word. I'm glad I watched it, and I guess bringing such a long, plodding, painful tribute to his own ego was an accomplishment. But it is by no means a good movie.
Careful now or he'lll cancer curse you.
#14
Old 06-25-2008, 10:00 AM
Guest
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 5,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniscient
Well, Skinemax hasn't crossed that line as far as I know so I would say it's a new standard still. Even Playboy TV and Spice channel drew the line at actual shots of penetration last I saw.
Must've been a while ago. When I had DirecTV, there was a lot of full penetration on both channels. No anal, though, and I'm not sure about the cumshots...

Joe
#15
Old 06-25-2008, 10:08 AM
Member
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Bedrock
Posts: 26,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent Towers
Gallo may be a sleazeball, a hack, pretentious, obnoxious, and any number of other things, but the one thing he's not is a liar.
Whew.
#16
Old 06-25-2008, 12:14 PM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 20,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nemo
Most likely. You have a clear view of what's happening and it certainly appears that Sevigny is fellating Gallo. But he ejaculated inside her mouth so there's no visual proof that he actually did so.
Just to be clear here, the scene including Gallo reacting as if he were coming?
#17
Old 06-25-2008, 12:35 PM
Guest
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 7,676
How many times do you think he found little things he didn't like in the scene so it had to be reshot?
#18
Old 06-25-2008, 12:50 PM
Guest
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Baltobama, YesWeCanyland
Posts: 9,764
That scene in question was directly stolen from "Turner & Hooch".
#19
Old 06-25-2008, 01:36 PM
Guest
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dirkadirkastan
Posts: 1,235
I have to question whether some people posting here have actually watched the scene. Gallo nuts in her mouth and it's pretty obvious.
#20
Old 06-25-2008, 01:42 PM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 2,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Ekers
Compared to what one can casually watch on cable, is Brown Bunny really all that shocking?
It's not so much the what as the who that made it a big deal.
#21
Old 06-25-2008, 01:56 PM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 2,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nemo
Most likely. You have a clear view of what's happening and it certainly appears that Sevigny is fellating Gallo. But he ejaculated inside her mouth so there's no visual proof that he actually did so. Some viewers have speculated that what we saw wasn't actually Gallo's penis - they feel it was a prop. It's possible - Gallo wasn't naked and the penis we saw was sticking out through his fly. But as far as I've heard, both Gallo and Sevigny have said the scene was authentic.
I haven't seen Brown Bunny. But I have seen Catherine Breillat's Sex is Comedy (excellent movie, by the way), whose plot involves the use of a large prosthetic dick in a movie scene in which the actor is naked. The thing was so realistic-looking, it made me wonder why porn producers bother with the real thing.

So I would say that a good fake phallus could be indistinguishable from a real one on the screen.
#22
Old 06-25-2008, 01:59 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: 123 Fake Street
Posts: 9,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grossbottom
I have to question whether some people posting here have actually watched the scene. Gallo nuts in her mouth and it's pretty obvious.
Agreed. It's pretty clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siam Sam
I'd like to think that Gallo and Sevigny are consummate professionals who would give their all for their chosen profession, and I believe they did the deed for real and finished it
It's not like they were making some sleazy sacrifice for their art; she was his girlfriend at the time.
#23
Old 06-25-2008, 02:05 PM
Guest
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Elgin IL
Posts: 8,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunk
That scene in question was directly stolen from "Turner & Hooch".
Bwaaaahahahahaaaaaa.......That's awesome. Whew.

Anyway, of course he does. You can find clips of it on line and that's not faked in the least.
#24
Old 06-25-2008, 03:21 PM
Guest
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 5,109
I can't wait until this thread drops from the top of the CS page.

What?
#25
Old 06-25-2008, 03:30 PM
BANNED
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 10
I saw the scene and I don't think he actually ejaculated in her mouth. But I'm pretty certain it was his real member.

The scene is shot from waist level. Gallo is on the left of the screen in profile. You can see from his waist to his thigh. Chloe is kneeling or sitting on something. Her face is on the right. Gallo takes his erect member out of his underwear and Chloe goes to work. After a minute or so, Gallo twitches. Presumably this is the ejaculation. He then withdraws his erect member and tucks it back into his underwear.

There's a couple of reasons I don't think he ejaculated. First, the scene was shorter than I would think it should be. Chloe wasn't really doing anything particularly vigorously to make things go so quickly. Second, after the "ejaculation", he still seems rock-hard. I would have expected him to lose some turgidness.
#26
Old 06-25-2008, 04:04 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 14,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onday
Second, after the "ejaculation", he still seems rock-hard. I would have expected him to lose some turgidness.
Not always the case.
#27
Old 06-25-2008, 04:14 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 19,417
You obviously haven't watched the DVD outtakes, which clearly show Sevigny gargling with the load before snowballing it back into Gallo's mouth.
#28
Old 06-25-2008, 04:15 PM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 20,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grossbottom
I have to question whether some people posting here have actually watched the scene. Gallo nuts in her mouth and it's pretty obvious.
Is Onday's description accurate? If so, then it seems far from obvious.

FYI, Onday thanks for blow-by-blow (heh).
#29
Old 06-25-2008, 04:26 PM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 2,523
I wouldn't call it obvious unless you actually see spooge.
#30
Old 06-25-2008, 04:34 PM
Guest
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Under the lion's paw
Posts: 13,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revtim
Is Onday's description accurate? If so, then it seems far from obvious.
It's on RedTube. Judge for yourself.
#31
Old 06-25-2008, 07:44 PM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 15,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Turnip
You obviously haven't watched the DVD outtakes, which clearly show Sevigny gargling with the load before snowballing it back into Gallo's mouth.
Knowing Vincent Gallo's ego, I can't tell if this is supposed to be a joke or not.
__________________
signature under construction
#32
Old 06-25-2008, 08:03 PM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 20,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contrapuntal
It's on RedTube. Judge for yourself.
Hadn't heard of RedTube before, thanks.

I see that no semen was shown, and it's impossible to tell whether it's an actual orgasm/ejaculation or just acting. Unless there's different footage than what's on RedTube, only Gallo and Sevigny know for sure.
#33
Old 06-25-2008, 09:30 PM
Guest
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 57,256
So, is the director cut?
#34
Old 06-26-2008, 01:07 AM
Guest
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Taint of creation
Posts: 33,150
I just went over to youporn and checked it out. It sure looks like his member or a damned good approx of real one, but re this "nutting" in her mouth there is no evidence of that whatsoever other than some "uh uhs" he's grunting, and while it's possible to have an ejaculation and stay hard in come circumstances, it's not the usual scenario.

Beyond this if he really wanted to "prove" it was his member he could easily have dropped trou all the way instead of leaving his pants all up around his penis and testes. So, while it sure does look like his willy it could also be a very good prosthetic. No one other than those two will will ever know for sure.
#35
Old 06-26-2008, 02:23 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Western New York
Posts: 77,325
Quote:
The thing was so realistic-looking, it made me wonder why porn producers bother with the real thing.
Because no matter how cheaply and how realistic looking your prop department can make a fake penis, nature's already made one that's free and real.

It's not like there's any shortage of men out there willing to stick their penises into some actress' mouth.

Last edited by Little Nemo; 06-26-2008 at 02:26 AM.
#36
Old 06-26-2008, 02:45 AM
Elephant Whisperer
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 39,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Ekers
So, is the director cut?
No, I think Chloe was careful with her teeth.
#37
Old 06-26-2008, 09:08 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by astro
So, while it sure does look like his willy it could also be a very good prosthetic. No one other than those two will will ever know for sure.
Why would they bother with a prosthetic? Sevigny was Gallo's girlfriend at the time -- I assume it wasn't the first time she gave him a blow job.

Do you think she'd be too squeamish to fellate him on camera, but not too squeamish to let the whole world think she did?
#38
Old 06-26-2008, 09:34 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 19,417
I'm a star, I'm a star, I'm a star. I am a big, bright, shining star. That's right. <zzzip>
#39
Old 06-26-2008, 09:41 AM
Guest
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Taint of creation
Posts: 33,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim314
Why would they bother with a prosthetic? Sevigny was Gallo's girlfriend at the time -- I assume it wasn't the first time she gave him a blow job.

Do you think she'd be too squeamish to fellate him on camera, but not too squeamish to let the whole world think she did?
Chances are better than even it's his penis, but the pants bunched around your waist and your penis and testicles bound in by the jeans is not the most comfortable way to get oral, in fact it's weird enough that some degree of doubt exists as to why he did this unless there was some camera trickery going on.

On the flip side Gallo is (in) famously proud of his penis so it's likely he would be using himself vs a prosthetic. The thing that intrigues me is why Sevigny did this. Gallo seems to have some power over women the rest of men can only wonder at.

The wiki description is kind of interesting.

Last edited by astro; 06-26-2008 at 09:43 AM.
#40
Old 06-26-2008, 09:46 AM
BANNED
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 78,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Two and a Half Inches of Fun
. . . but I was wondering if Vincent Gallo ejaculated in ChloŽ Sevigny's mouth. Did he?
Doesn't everybody?
#41
Old 06-26-2008, 11:12 AM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 2,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nemo
It's not like there's any shortage of men out there willing to stick their penises into some actress' mouth.
But there aren't that many guys who are both large enough and able to consistently get it up on command in the stressful environment of a movie shoot. At least that's what I've heard.
#42
Old 06-26-2008, 11:31 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Western New York
Posts: 77,325
Quote:
But there aren't that many guys who are both large enough and able to consistently get it up on command in the stressful environment of a movie shoot. At least that's what I've heard.
Is the qualifications uncommon? Maybe. But are they unknown? Definitely not. Your casting department will find those people who are qualified.
#43
Old 06-26-2008, 11:49 AM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 2,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nemo
Is the qualifications uncommon? Maybe. But are they unknown? Definitely not. Your casting department will find those people who are qualified.
Surely they don't work for free, though. And the fewer they are, the more you'll have to pay them, according to the law of supply and demand.

Last edited by WF Tomba; 06-26-2008 at 11:50 AM.
#44
Old 06-26-2008, 12:03 PM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by WF Tomba
But there aren't that many guys who are both large enough and able to consistently get it up on command in the stressful environment of a movie shoot. At least that's what I've heard.
According to my friend in the business, not so anymore. She says that so long as they're large enough (and many of them aren't really all that big--camera angles and shaving makes them appear larger) they can just pop Viagra to get erections on demand. The "talent" bar has been significantly lowered.
#45
Old 06-26-2008, 12:19 PM
Guest
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 57,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaerieD
The "talent" bar has been significantly lowered.
And thus another golden age comes to a end.
#46
Old 06-26-2008, 12:38 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 2,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Ekers
And thus another golden age comes to a end.

"Golden" work is usually found in S&M films, not your normal porn.
#47
Old 06-26-2008, 12:45 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Western New York
Posts: 77,325
Quote:
Surely they don't work for free, though. And the fewer they are, the more you'll have to pay them, according to the law of supply and demand.
I don't think the "skill" of getting an erection while an attractive woman is giving you a blowjob is all that rare. As for money, when you're offering men a job that consists of getting their dicks sucked, you'll generally find that many of them are pretty flexible on their salary demands.
#48
Old 06-26-2008, 12:53 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: May 2000
Location: In the SPIFF Bunker
Posts: 2,704
You're paying for the male talent's ability to remain hard for a long time, and to come on cue.

Not every male has these talents.

Last edited by Spiff; 06-26-2008 at 12:53 PM. Reason: typo
#49
Old 06-26-2008, 12:58 PM
Guest
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 57,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nemo
I don't think the "skill" of getting an erection while an attractive woman is giving you a blowjob is all that rare.
Ah, but can you sustain that "effort" for an entire day's worth of shooting? Six hours in, the director and the crew (all of whom are watching your "effort" with a critical eye, by the way), are not going to appreciate that the spirit is willing but flesh is spongy and bruised, especially if they only have the location for the one day and still have more scenes to shoot.

In this business, being known as "hard to work with" is good. Being "soft to work with"... not so much.
#50
Old 06-26-2008, 01:15 PM
Guest
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 7,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nemo
I don't think the "skill" of getting an erection while an attractive woman is giving you a blowjob is all that rare. As for money, when you're offering men a job that consists of getting their dicks sucked, you'll generally find that many of them are pretty flexible on their salary demands.
However, there are still a lot of distractions on a movie set.

All kinds of support techs watching (or at least it might seem like everyone is looking), the air temperature on the set might be too cold or hot, the director keeps spoiling the mood to tell you to shift more to the side, tilt your head this way, no wait... tilt it that way, etc etc.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 AM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright © 2018 STM Reader, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: raising arizona biker muhammad ali iq bowling hooks houston nude clubs fucking a deer dye jeans black rko studios render unconscious shovel tooth fancy feast reviews boost radio signal middle initial on credit card how to offer free shipping on ebay and still make money raven as a pet does port wine need to be refrigerated nair for male facial hair how to tell if soy milk is bad liquid nitrogen mole removal if women need to be raped by muslims to prove our tolerance baby standing up alone where to buy glasses online reddit can i give my child a different last name