Old 07-18-2008, 01:12 AM
Who was Rangy Lil?

I have been reading too much R.A. Heinlein, and have encountered several times references to "Rangy Lil". From context, this seems to be a mythical woman of prodigious carnal appetites, but I can't find any authoritative references via Google.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks in advance,

G
Old 07-18-2008, 08:21 AM
You can't read too much Heinlein

Like you I've been curious about this reference. As far as I know nobody has come up with a definitive answer but I have wondered if it was an alternative name for that great heroine of the West, Eskimo Nell.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: coke nail pinky electro prostate stimulator snorkeling urban respiratory therapist stethoscope gym fanny pack irs background check gout potassium mr monoply sulfer candles bon oui meaning selective breeding humans compound surnames ham chunks tin pot dictatorship football pool tiebreaker modern roman villa short coax cable magical gun newfoundland labrador mix is harvard hard annoying neighbors revenge wheely thing titanium dental crowns 26.2 bumper sticker reddit glory holes rock pun sia voice crack immune to poison supercharged cars folding side mirrors gummy glue beer in ice nyquil overdose symptoms guys boxers holding a wake hors d'oeuvres literal translation redwood lumber home depot can you have a negative t value can i install a gfci outlet anywhere malcolm x glasses name how to sue a company in another state how high do you have to jump to die in water how to install drop ceiling around stairs bugger that for a game of soldiers wal itin vs claritin how long does glycerin last difference between wordpad and word street dice games rules swallowed piece of glass do you tip appliance installers styptic pencil how to use band of brothers video game why do babies stare at me thomas jefferson liberal or conservative california parking lot laws does pp mean pages or paragraphs can you take melatonin with alcohol what does gazelle do with old iphones how to find out if someone is still alive 43 year old woman 2 way light bulb how to thaw hot dog buns best branch of military for officers how much memory does a floppy disk hold lumber lowes or home depot