Old 09-24-2008, 10:24 PM
Charter Member
The Old Spice Centaur, and other ads.

A naked man in a shower says, "I'm two things." The camera backs up, and he's a horse from the waist down. "I'm a man, and a smart shopper." He does a speil about the two-in-one Old Spice body wash he's using. In the long version of the spot, at the end, he says again, "I'm two things. I'm a man..." His sweety walks in, and she says, "and a good provider." They're (wink, wink) edging around a "hung like a horse" joke.

On the next viewing, I noticed the horse part of him is missing something. He's not hung like a horse. That part didn't get past the censors, I guess.
Old 09-25-2008, 12:43 AM
We're over here dude.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AskNott View Post
A naked man in a shower says, "I'm two things." The camera backs up, and he's a horse from the waist down. "I'm a man, and a smart shopper." He does a speil about the two-in-one Old Spice body wash he's using. In the long version of the spot, at the end, he says again, "I'm two things. I'm a man..." His sweety walks in, and she says, "and a good provider." They're (wink, wink) edging around a "hung like a horse" joke.

On the next viewing, I noticed the horse part of him is missing something. He's not hung like a horse. That part didn't get past the censors, I guess.

How much a of "provider" could a male horse really be. Other than stud service and the occasion rattlesnake stomp what does a stallion actually provide? Besides... what could a dirty centaur do for a living anyway?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off