Old 10-07-2008, 03:06 PM
The Braveheart Do (hairstyle)

Well I look like this (the guy in the orange shirt.)

I've long considered changing how I do my hair to the "Braveheart" style, like the guy in this video clip, but figured it would stand out too much. I'm thinking to maybe go for it, but I was wondering if anyone has any tips for precisely how to comb what segment of hair, what sort of hair band to use, etc. Trying it by myself with my regular hairband, it was sort of hard to separate out my hair since it tends to pull at other strands, and then the hairband _seemed_ way too big for the small amount of hair to be contained, but perhaps people just wind it down that small.

Anyways, any thoughts or tips, if you would.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Heh, I used to have a very similar style back in my clubbing days. I had a little bit more hair from the top in the pony tail though and tied it using a stylish leather strap. Looked awesome. Not something I could do at work though
Old 10-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Inebriate of air
Mercy what on earth IS that? A musical? "Starring" Paris Hilton.

As far as the hair ... I'd say mousse and hairspray.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:40 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: reversible hash thinning silicone donating plasma scars double c bra buying used furs alphabetize titles remainder books military term wilco robitussin walgreens longest democracy sacagawea pronunciation detroit lions jokes titrate medical definition watermelon and salt shredder lubricant oil somali facial features ecolab bug light oxycodone shelf life unforgiven awards the graduate analysis rosswell rods popeye bruno stock suicide zoloft commercials prebubescent girls non tomato ketchup futuristic rts michael thoma nagant m1895 suppressor farquaad meaning curling iron fire influence kotor 2 circle jerk experiences when does the post office pick up mail from drop boxes how do you pronounce niger violin case tommy gun acid free orange juice is arm hair unattractive how to get food out of lungs walgreen printer cartridge refill godiva chocolate expiration date how loud is a car horn freezing point of rum no rub contact lens solution how to play the circle game i made you a mixtape microscope magnification to see sperm toilet swirls but won t flush winston tastes good like a cigarette should when you look into the abyss the abyss looks into you how much does a spinet piano weigh how often does the average person get sick what do you serve with chicken parmesan stop payment on cashiers check glasses for night driving after lasik is austria part of germany why was the 22nd amendment created wild wild life true stories replace brake pads and resurface rotors cost laurel and hardy handshake meaning wood hole plugs home depot copper sulfate toenail fungus allergic to deodorant what to use don mclean weird al how fast can you move your hand where did euchre originate