Old 11-15-2008, 06:04 PM
Charter Member
"Strike Zone" Printed On Laptop

My Dell 1501 laptop has "Strike Zone" printed on it's underside. Does anyone know what this means?
Is it where I clobber the damn thing when it crashes? What a great idea!
Old 11-15-2008, 07:14 PM
Combines durable components, sturdy design, over 13000 hours of Dell's rigorous quality testing, efficient heat management and the 'Strike-Zone' hard drive shock absorber to help keep your laptop and data safe from those minor bumps, shakes and drops that are the
reality of life on the go
Hard drive feature / logo
Old 11-16-2008, 06:41 AM
Yep, it's a hard drive shock absorber. I think this is the related Dell patent, if you're interested.

Last edited by Reply; 11-16-2008 at 06:43 AM.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:28 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: creed band sucks grace vanderwaal sucks tsao pronunciation oil of ulay forrest tucker penis un peacekeeper job plural campus version girl indian neighbors roof rocks passive cellphone repeater cobalt bombs rusty brake rotors lotion on scalp incontinentia buttocks login david pelzer mother pitchy singing definition istanbul animaniacs sillery wine smallpox shot scar shoulder angels sand varnish diamond bullets meaning of hoss locked garage door face fetish uic civil engineering thomas covenant movie inhumane mouse traps miss suzy song yahoo read receipt picnic n chicken cyber steampunk bulldog birthing how to prevent dogs from scratching hardwood floors fanny pack for working out quarter size hail damage car what does sookie sookie now mean are omaha steaks worth it do you need to play baldur's gate 1 before 2 politicians are the lowest form of life on earth patton what does cjc stand for in limitless can medicaid take my inheritance 2000 gold quarters value do hickeys give you cancer racehorses male or female am antenna home made flower pot space heater why do cats eat their fur j. b. books how to unlock a car with a dead battery plantar fasciitis message boards swollen eyeball looks like jelly are the addams family vampires sword made out of diamond mount and blade max skill level woodford reserve vs makers mark you're a mystery wrapped in an enigma how to enter and exit a kayak why my throat hurts at night why do blankets keep you warm gym steam room etiquette all smoke alarms going off paypal account is in chinese how to use wifi instead of data on android