Old 11-15-2008, 05:04 PM
Charter Member
"Strike Zone" Printed On Laptop

My Dell 1501 laptop has "Strike Zone" printed on it's underside. Does anyone know what this means?
Is it where I clobber the damn thing when it crashes? What a great idea!
Old 11-15-2008, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Combines durable components, sturdy design, over 13000 hours of Dell's rigorous quality testing, efficient heat management and the 'Strike-Zone' hard drive shock absorber to help keep your laptop and data safe from those minor bumps, shakes and drops that are the
reality of life on the go
Hard drive feature / logo
Old 11-16-2008, 05:41 AM
Yep, it's a hard drive shock absorber. I think this is the related Dell patent, if you're interested.

Last edited by Reply; 11-16-2008 at 05:43 AM.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off