Old 02-11-2009, 01:16 PM
"mark" jokes

My wife wants to give a gift, of sorts, to a friend.

I need "Mark" jokes - jokes using the name "Mark".

For example:
What does a dog with a hairlip say?
"Mark, Mark, Mark!"
OK, OK, - I know, but "Cleft Palate" is too medical to be in a joke, don't you think?

Anyway - got any?
Old 02-11-2009, 04:14 PM
Charter Member
Old 02-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Well - they've decided to bury him in Blonde jokes instead.

Dunno what's going on - it's a CS Center - they're not normal there.

Thanks, Peter Morris.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:00 AM
Charter Member
If you want to go really geeky, just give him a proton . . . .
Old 02-14-2009, 12:41 AM
Charter Member
In case anyone was wondering, my joke was that a proton is composed of three quarks, and quarks are named for a line from James Joyce's Finnegan's Wake: "Three quarks for Muster Mark!"
Old 02-17-2009, 03:35 PM
I see....

Old 02-17-2009, 03:39 PM
If he's a Mark then I imagine he's a pretty easy target at the carnivals, huh?
Old 02-17-2009, 08:03 PM
I do not like this thread at all.

- DMark
Old 02-17-2009, 08:54 PM
What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs butt naked scooting across your carpet after taking a dump?

Or Mark.

Last edited by Flander; 02-17-2009 at 08:54 PM.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off