vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29 AM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2018 STM Reader, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: ebay proxy bidding ventura song trimming bamboo dreamvacationweek complaints vietnamese rose std john grisham partner doan's pills nerves in bones dumb as a christopher columbus highway sarcasm acronym non clumping litter stapling paper allergies at night stewart sandwich oven camel knuckles egalitarian symbol dnd 3.5 deities bad sneakers earwax candle mythbusters brutus popeye mc initials 934 texas unfiltered menthol cigarettes john bernard books lenny carl is diamond brittle blue jasmine ending fubu meaning insulation support wire midas tire prices cats leather furniture santana im winning how to remove suggested pages from facebook blood test results over the phone captain metropolis and hooded justice es ist zeit für reich how much is a shilling worth in 1800 how to get a promise ring pibb xtra where to buy deep space nine vs babylon 5 what happens if males take birth control how to fix a vcr that eats tapes no phono input on receiver does hair conduct electricity do dogs protect their owners what does eeuu stand for origin of new york accent using wrong oil in car how many miles to drive after resetting check engine light for inspection why can't i snap my fingers does borax contain boric acid the early songs by the monkees were: why do diesel engines last longer than gas engines how much does hastings pay for dvds got my ass handed to me what did the average roman look like great clips vs hair cuttery fart in different languages world vision good or bad what drug does gary oldman take in the professional what did the average roman look like in the pipe 5x5 what do they do with amputated limbs after surgery can a doctor write a prescription in another state helly tech vs gore tex best way to air out a room wall ac vs window ac how much do best buy employees get paid hearing loss for a few seconds