Old 08-07-2009, 09:16 AM
Obama's real birth certificate found!

Here it is, Birthers! Run and tell Orly Tatiz! Orly? Yeah, really!

His real name is B-Rock "The Islamic Shock" Hussein Superallah Obama. This was filed, as you might expect, in Kenyatown, Kenya, by a most assuredly Kenyan registrar deep in the very beating heart of Kenya.

From this thread, which happens to be made of nearly unalloyed victory.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:38 AM
Fake.

They spelled "honkey" wrong.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:45 AM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by friedo View Post
Fake.

That must be the Kenyan way of spelling the word, under the influence of their British colonial masters.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by friedo View Post
Fake.

You have to expect these misspellings when dealing with a Kenyan working deep in the heart of Darkest Africa. It's too dark to read in there.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:36 AM
Charter Member
That Kenyan registrar is very efficient -- able to register the birth almost a month before it happened.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:35 PM
Yeah, well, Obama wants you to think he was born in August...
Old 08-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Nitpick: Obama's mother's maiden name was Dunham, not Durham.

Whether this is evidence of fraud, or merely a typo, is the 64,000-dirham question...
Old 08-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Charter Member
Found another one: http://assets.236.com/images/photo2/...l/original.jpg

These birth certificates seem to be multiplying like bunnies.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:00 PM
It's the shoes,
ba-ikes.
(Pr)BO' Ikes
Old 08-08-2009, 08:25 PM
This is so old.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:18 PM
"SURE HE'S MUSLIM" should have been "You betcha."