vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:55 AM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2017 Sun-Times Media, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: piano discovery metabolic byproducts define oh snap bone fone radio 1 heating oil receiver bonds hardened mucus walk egyptian teen movie archive bored during sex coolant stop leak animals love me action uri oop licketty split stable orbits eldorado john wayne gc lock glow hands ram horn handlebars boat salvage laws gasoline resistant tape epoxy freezer bomb nose art eyeq speed reading shave it prices turbo button computer car inspection expiration touchtone tv gefs simulator soldier marines lombard dmv road test how to get rubber cement out of clothes will pancreatitis kill you they should have sent a poet gif what type of music is frank sinatra waxing beard instead of shaving why can't some people whistle magic wand in stores an opossum or a opossum new directions nutritional products does aluma wallet block rfid every 3 months is called steam game file location windows 10 my little pony sexist how to make hamburger helper without milk why did accountants wear green visors golden corral take out price per pound eddie spaghetti with the meatball eyes how long to reset alcohol tolerance i dropped my dolly in the dirt piano how to book a hotel room without a credit card wells fargo cost of printing checks clock radio with external antenna he stares into my eyes while making love 18 inch spare wheel how do the three seashells work cough so hard you pee two year old german shepherd fallout 4 high school does soy sauce need to be refrigerated after opening why do power plugs have holes can you break your neck how tall is arnold s secrets of the amazing kreskin debit card transaction not showing on bank account baby looking in mirror