Old 09-09-2010, 12:15 AM
Explain these mugshot measurements.

This is probably a no-brainer, but I can't seem to figure out the numbers on the wall in this mugshot photo. I assume the numbers that increment in 3s are inches, making the guy roughly 5 foot 8 inches tall (I used 69 as his height since it's clearly marked, comes out at a nice "round" 5.75 feet and I don't know if hair counts).

What are the other numbers? Note, they are backwards in the upper left image compared to the other three.

Going by the last photo, the numbers 50-80 seem to correspond to 59-71, or 12 inches, meaning each inch is about 2.5 of the other number, so they're probably centimeters, but the centimeters would only extend down about 20 inches below the "50". It would probably work as "centimeters from the waist" for this guy, but obviously isn't what they're for.

Googling 'mugshot measurements' just gives hits on the guy who invented mugshots and modern methods are different from his.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:35 AM
I think they might be omitting a meter. Like, the guy's height is 69 inches = 175 Cm
Old 09-09-2010, 12:55 AM
Oh good grief, that's it. It's always the simple things that stump me.

Thanks.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: ghost in chains leonard part 5 animal incest walmart sterile water saki pronunciation gun tracers doris day ass blood sugar 191 postal 2 quotes 123 vs 123a gang stalking debunked progressive glass claims 750ml liquor riddex septic cleaner gopher bomb dana scully pregnant pretzels with mustard mri noises boot leg cable stypic stick throwing voice interesting monsters letuce opium hostess king dons household breaker homeland message board bathroom policing test battery charger ikea albuquerque swallowing crystal meth shoulder cartoon disemboweled alive pronunciation of edinburgh polarized windshields old style can baingan bharta calories pubic mounds devry vs university of phoenix how to iron wool catherine tate weight loss clowns in a car can you eat yourself to death cherry dip ice cream my hp printer says paper jam there isn't one tips on giving leukeran to cats does shooting yourself in the heart hurt anaconda vs lion who would win arm hurts when i sneeze why do padawans have braids can claritin make you drowsy dishes smell like wet dog mel gibson payback cast green caps on valve stem clumping vs non clumping cat litter sump pump discharge anti freeze device homosexuality and the fall of civilizations whose line is it anyway scripted gurgling sound in throat after swallowing can a 5 week old puppy survive without mom richard simmons sweatin to the oldies song list tick tock by dean koontz butter and sugar sandwich how cold to see breath driving chicago to washington dc can i overdose on prozac bounce balls with handles cotton blanket with satin trim do not stick your dick in crazy how to remove old caulking from brick how to remove a rusted screw with a stripped head baking soda for burns prices for 1 800 got junk how to cancel cashiers check