Old 11-01-2010, 04:10 PM
Charter Member
Help me find sound effects for my bloopers reel (need them tonight)

I recently did a dvd project and the last part of my assignment is to make a DVD of bloopers from the filming to give to the cast. I think it would be fun to spice it up a bit with some sound effects. The mistakes are just people forgetting lines and laughing or in one case someone nearly falling over, if that helps.

I've suddenly had my timeframe for finishing this project upped significantly, to the point where I have to mail them tomorrow, so I need these sound effects ASAP.

Thanks in advance!
Old 11-01-2010, 09:24 PM
You can get some good sound effects at freesound.org/index.php. It's user-contributed, so the quality is hit or miss, but I've gotten some very good stuff off of there.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member
Although the OP is done with her project, I'm going to move this to the correct forum anyway.

**boing!**

twickster, MPSIMS moderator

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:12 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: j15 patriot outgoing tide dennis miller interview major horton nude slumber parties 46 horton terrace amtrak unreserved coach gg allin wiki mohammed mountain gorilla genitals rolex overhaul price captain carrot discworld gulf war movies king don soda can suppressor coffee saucer huge booger removed final destination survivors anal delivery song surrender rhymes jokes orakle inc mcdonalds antarctica newspaper carrier tips worf dishonor snakes in vietnam bombay co desk indian greeting how samurai book young teen footjob the others husband flea circus history demeter scents mulignan meaning glass etching cream home depot how to repair a stripped screw hole in metal smell of burnt toast how much does cosmetic mole removal cost what color is the boathouse at hereford? real sword fights to the death what does ewr stand for how to sand solid surface countertops paypal can't remove card kitten breath smells like poop why do people capitalize every word crossbow vs body armor eritrean people physical features starting an hoa in an existing neighborhood best sneaky pete pool cue bird flew into window superstition craigs list sewing machines jos a bank vs men's wearhouse machine wash dry clean only comforter what does the one that got away mean what does expiring mean on hulu games like oregon trail on steam adhesive tape remover from skin does waxing hurt more than threading when bob marley died what was found in his hair forging aluminum at home how much metamucil for dogs cinder block vs poured concrete coincidence i think not meaning who is moses son is it ok to take claritin d everyday buy used car mechanic check how much diphenhydramine to get high mickey mouse in italy pre marriage blood tests what if i missed a dose of antibiotics