Old 07-12-2011, 03:26 PM
Can I get Chrome to jump to the new tab automatically?

My main complaint is that on all the other browsers I use, I can set them to auto switch to the new tab. I can't find that button for Chrome. Where is my blind spot. How do I do dat? Is it possible?

I hate, hate, hate having to go to the top every time and select the new tab.

Help !!!!!
Old 07-12-2011, 05:13 PM
You'll need to use an extension.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT View Post
You'll need to use an extension.
I had to re-download Chrome but then the extension loaded & worked.

Thanks for the help. Much better now....

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: big swallows battle cries csc card reload define blowjob denver broncos chants cox vs fios pvt blithe using anymore incorrectly vaseline on sunburn dugong vagina guys experimenting 1984 copyright pamplemousse meaning does baileys freeze open soffits chris isaak gay peanuts in coke traci lords penthouse diatomaceous earth stool cow grate define reckless abandon tilda key rat under deck xbox controller calibration legs pantyhosed avatar svu jap offensive pbr message board sharpest claws david letterman jewish river rice brand iraq size private parking signs home depot bouncer laws and regulations pineapple vodka drink recipe how many feet before a turn should you signal what paint to use on leather jacket directv genie hard drive upgrade wailing on the guitar frankie valli vocal range largest in game map old man high pants persona 3 chihiro social link what sauce goes on philly cheese steak comedians like mitch hedberg united states code vs code of federal regulations is stewie griffin gay why does mark wahlberg kill matt damon canadian cigarette packs unique size and shape what happens if you drop the soap discount snap on tools how to remove all page breaks in word choose your own adult adventure long island iced tea premixed alcohol this device complies with part 15 of the fcc rules how do i remove my google account from a computer why does leather get sticky how to measure your pelvis why do cats like dairy did vince vaughn die in the lost world cost to build a small cabin songs of the irish brigade why are razor blades locked up