Old 11-17-2011, 10:33 PM
What do Denver Bronco fans chant after big plays?

As I am watching the Broncos and the Jets play right now I always hear the Bronco fans chanting something after big plays and I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. It almost sounds like they're spelling something but I don't know and it has been bugging me for years.

Even Google isn't helping me...can someone explain to me what they chant??
Old 11-17-2011, 11:04 PM
Are you referring to incomplete passes by the visiting team? For that, they chant "In. Com. Plete,", followed on the sound system by a Sad Trombone.

Last edited by Kolga; 11-17-2011 at 11:05 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:18 AM
That might be it...it doesn't seem to be consistent as to when they actually say whatever it is they say. Although that would make sense because I hear it a lot on third downs, which are passing downs, and it is three syllables
Old 11-18-2011, 01:05 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member
Thank you! That drives me bonkers every time I hear it, but I'm never in a position to Google it when I'm thinking out it...
Old 11-18-2011, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolga View Post
Are you referring to incomplete passes by the visiting team? For that, they chant "In. Com. Plete,", followed on the sound system by a Sad Trombone.
Wouldn't they have to do it after almost ALL of Tebow's passes?
Old 11-18-2011, 10:15 PM
Only problem is that I never heard the trombone thing....I'll have to wait until maybe another Bronco game comes on
Old 11-19-2011, 09:34 AM
"Je-sus saves."
Old 11-21-2011, 12:54 PM
Son of a gun! I always thought it was TAKE-A-SEAT! Because it's fourth down...

Last edited by The_Raven; 11-21-2011 at 12:54 PM.