vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 PM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2017 Sun-Times Media, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: titration dose adr loop group reuse stamps 50s bra chicago vasectomy gold printing ink bowling alley installation pierce brosnan accent kelly onion strongest laxatives cmf acronym chinese jingle subsonic sound soda foam sweat fever out dentures at 30 desmond harrington movies boondock saints tattoo my tupperware party advil high samurai forehead protector gulf war songs clutches pearls outgoing mailbox apartment insanity questions purchase dynamite houseboat laws tequila allergy medieval villains bubba in jail pronounce jainism king rat book i can't smile easter jokes dirty lowes hydrangea acrylic shower door julie mao expanse why are cats scared of balloons how far will a 40 caliber bullet travel grand canyon mule ride weight limit random single hair growth how to taste when you have a cold alcohol and muscle relaxers godley and creme cry video do i have to fill out the whole ballot black betty lyrics meaning face in hole board how much claritin d can you buy in a month how to polish corian countertop what causes ice crystals in freezer why are they called guy wires 20 bag of coke dremel tool for feet two monkeys fucking a football how do police notify next of kin how long can i charge my phone in my car vixs puretv-u 48b0 (ntsc/atsc combo) how much are glasses lenses energy cell fallout 3 heres to swimming with bow legged women why does dark chocolate make me sneeze how much sodium is in chinese food nj dmv lost drivers license maine vs canadian lobster perler beads ironing paper al b sure new jack city am radio antenna diy how to get rid of a mattress and box spring