Old 05-09-2013, 08:04 PM
Letterlinker online game

I love this game and it has suddenly refuses to load. On Firefox (16.0.2) it tells me I need a plug in but not the one I need, on my old IE (no idea the version) it won't even try and on Safari (5.0.3), the one that was working, it goes thru the "sponsors ad" but then won't load the game.

It's a long shot - anyone have any idea why this is happening? Link to game - http://gamehouse.com/play-game/super-letter-linker
Old 05-10-2013, 01:51 PM
I got the game to work in Chrome, but it needed a Java update.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teuton View Post
I got the game to work in Chrome, but it needed a Java update.
I'm on OS 5.0.3 - it doesn't look like I can get Chrome?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off