vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 PM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2017 Sun-Times Media, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: is episcopalian protestant traveling salesman jokes barmaley fountain www.wellsfargomortgage.com payment perfect blue explained pantyhose board burnt my finger pamplemousse in english tontos horse open tab bar hobo stick bag window fishing falsetto opposite social register 2014 toyota brake job hangover sweat owls eat cats toilet high tank chihuahua wolf hybrid dial operator cheetah canine lens cleaning solution renaming a cat ttl vs rs232 harmonica jail song funny triplet names buying fur coats monkey fuck freud debunked misto starbucks sinking library iggy pop height porkins helmet incall only kim lacapria book a hotel without credit card does gym class count toward gpa what was scrooge's business alton brown belgian waffles buddy l super charger how to eat jawbreakers why do kids scream secondhand lions original ending do cats scratch leather couches is it okay to eat guava seeds is there drano for toilets where to get condoms in walmart boston cream donut vs. bavarian cream donut convert diopters to 20/20 what temp does 80 proof alcohol freeze get high on benadryl difference between us highway and interstate how to hang a pinata inside rubber tubing for slingshots short sleeves and tie difference between unrated and not rated proform 955r exercise bike reviews will a directv dish work as an antenna computer speakers pick up rf signals fatal overdose over the counter reasons doctors prescribe vicodin pt cruiser oil light reset 6 ft long bathtubs how to change a light switch without turning off the power saturday night live hot plate my right ear feels clogged and i hear ringing can you overdose on fluoxetine