Old 01-05-2014, 11:11 PM
What kind of gun is that in Lone Survivor?

I saw a TV ad for the "Lone Survivor" movie in which the Seals were carrying some hefty looking guns. Are these some Hollywood creation, or are they copies of something our military really uses? If so, what are they?
Old 01-06-2014, 12:17 AM
You'll probably find useful the IMFDB page for Lone Survivor. http://imfdb.org/wiki/Lone_Survivor. Basically, it's a bunch of modified M4's with suppressors. This jibes with what Ed Darack wrote they carried (SOPMOD M4s with ACOG sights and lasers) http://darack.com/sawtalosar/. The movie has some of them carrying Mk. 12 SPR. Strange that they weren't using 7.62, but whatever.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:19 AM
Charter Member
You're probably looking at the M4A1 carbine with the M203A1 grenade launcher.

http://imfdb.org/wiki/Lone_Survivor

Last edited by Nametag; 01-06-2014 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Curse you!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: wild cows cat biting blanket kikes meaning larp columbus ohio define ephebophilia melismatic songs aye or nay ugly english bulldogs squiggly line symbol conga line songs audie murphy gay conus and oconus minesweeper boat victorian turret clitorus penis [email protected] drano bathtub king moonracer oversize drain plug ledo song circle wire get the net fig newton guy squidward chiseled cats vs rats lawn tractor muffler salami and pepperoni two step viper lake vs sea codex alera game define musume j brakes how does restaurants.com work rescue me diversity training where did the term brand new come from my old school lyrics meaning how is little caesars so cheap dairy queen food reviews ikea stora loft bed for adults cost of brake service at midas can you drive from north to south america natural blonde pubic hair bat shit crazy origin my dog ate a snickers bar natalie portman no bra do you send thank you cards for sympathy cards k and n air filter hp increase which amd processor is equivalent to i5 green m&ms make you horny where to cash a bad check traffic infractions are not crimes furnace starts and stops then starts again stop at a red light does neurontin work immediately mysterious package company forum concrete slab vs pavers chew the cud bible meaning if you can read this in english thank a veteran load in my pants i feel safe with you toro wheelhorse 8 25 french word for policeman shelf life of peanut butter unopened how much are glasses lenses is it safe to give dogs rib bones cat urine concrete hydrogen peroxide no brag just fact john wayne plywood circle home depot